Post a picture of your pet[s]!

from that pic I thought maybe Havanese. My sister has one of those. with the "ese" ending maybe they're related?
Not sure, but that would make sense!!! I didn’t really do any research before we rescued the oldest one, we fell in love with her and just kept finding more. Then we learned that older females don’t like young females coming into the pack...... We have three girls, oops, but they clearly like each other :smile:

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Not sure, but that would make sense!!! I didn’t really do any research before we rescued the oldest one, we fell in love with her and just kept finding more. Then we learned that older females don’t like young females coming into the pack...... We have three girls, oops, but they clearly like each other :smile:
oh.....I've adopted cats several times and the old one never likes the new one. the pair we have now were adopted together. they are playmates. just what we wanted

is he "yours" or wild? they make quite a bit of noise, don't they? but I love having wildlife around (except for the squirrels which are destroying our property with their holes)
Pete is mine. My neighbor has an albino peacock that bred with Pete. We will now have 4 peacocks roaming around.
Noisy as all get out...like someone getting attacked. We just live with it :rolleyes: