A mini dilemma...

Rectangle SHW or square pearl crush GHW?

• Rectangle SHW

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Square pearl crush

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters
I’m not a fan of the dangling chain on the pearl crush, tbh :frown: i think it would date the bag in the long run. i’d personally rather tie the chain inside the bag of the mini rectangle to adjust the length. But whatever makes your heart sing is what matters ;)

Reactions: gagabag and minnnea
I’m not a fan of the dangling chain on the pearl crush, tbh :frown: i think it would date the bag in the long run. i’d personally rather tie the chain inside the bag of the mini rectangle to adjust the length. But whatever makes your heart sing is what matters ;)
I was playing around with the strap and yeah, it does get pretty annoying when you shorten it and it leaves so much hanging chain. I guess I can tuck it inside the bag or something...

Reactions: Sundaymacaron
If you love them both, you can always get the rectangle later. The pearl crush it will be harder to replace.

Does hw matters? If you are a gold gal, get the pearl. If silver is more your style, get the rectangle.

I am more prone to skippers remorse than buyers regret so I would always keep the one that is harder to come by in the future.

If you love them both, you can always get the rectangle later. The pearl crush it will be harder to replace.

Does hw matters? If you are a gold gal, get the pearl. If silver is more your style, get the rectangle.

I am more prone to skippers remorse than buyers regret so I would always keep the one that is harder to come by in the future.
You're absolutely right. The pearl was absolutely an adventure to find!!!

Reactions: Egel