which ring do you think is a nicer wedding band ? Tiffany or Graff ?

Schlumberger for sure. It is a proven timeless piece. The Graff, while pretty and in vogue at the moment, IMO will be “retired” at some point. Are you looking for tri colour band and are you looking to wear it with an engagement ring?
It’s just one ring i am getting as a wedding ring for daily wear but with a touch of wow i also need it to work with my different metal jewelry

It’s just one ring i am getting as a wedding ring for daily wear but with a touch of wow i also need it to work with my different metal jewelry
I love this idea :heart: I would still pick the Tiffany out of these two. Have you tried the Cartier trinity pave? This has all three colours and is substantial on the hand.
Another way to tie in other jewellery metals is to have a two tone watch. This is what I do :smile:

Reactions: MmeHulot
I love this idea :heart: I would still pick the Tiffany out of these two. Have you tried the Cartier trinity pave? This has all three colours and is substantial on the hand.
Another way to tie in other jewellery metals is to have a two tone watch. This is what I do :smile:
I love the idea of the two tone watch ! And i tried the Cartier one it’s pretty but it kinda pinches my finger in a way I personally don’t favor. I feel i am gonna end up with the tiffany but the graff one I saw online recently and it just made me wonder

Reactions: Canturi lover
I love the idea of the two tone watch ! And i tried the Cartier one it’s pretty but it kinda pinches my finger in a way I personally don’t favor. I feel i am gonna end up with the tiffany but the graff one I saw online recently and it just made me wonder
Re the trinity, I know this is going to sound silly but there is a right way to roll them lol. If I’m in a hurry and put mines on the wrong way, it definitely pinched like you said. Can you try the Graff on? I’m a big believer in knowing as soon as I try something on whether it is the “one”.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Re the trinity, I know this is going to sound silly but there is a right way to roll them lol. If I’m in a hurry and put mines on the wrong way, it definitely pinched like you said. Can you try the Graff on? I’m a big believer in knowing as soon as I try something on whether it is the “one”.
I’ll try to soon. The Tiffany’s amazed me when i put it on I loved it so much but then i idk everytime I think i found the one for anything I start searching new options to make sure i am taking the right choice and your right about the Cartier but I prefer something that I can just put on quick.

Reactions: Canturi lover
I’ll try to soon. The Tiffany’s amazed me when i put it on I loved it so much but then i idk everytime I think i found the one for anything I start searching new options to make sure i am taking the right choice and your right about the Cartier but I prefer something that I can just put on quick.
Can’t wait to see which one you choose. Share lots of pics and have fun! ;)