Best Surprise Gift Ever - Bottega Veneta Mini Jodie Bag! (from *******.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con_Le

Con_Le
Sep 1, 2020
My husband surprised me with this cute little Bottega Venetta Mini Jodie Bag and it’s so adorable! He did such a great job in choosing this Beige colour, just goes with everything. See photos attached and check out this beauty! See pictures attached for close-up, it is just stunning! Similar style in beautiful Acid-Green colour if anyone wants to check them out - https://au.*******.com/products/bot...-shoulder-bag-93222410?variant=34573098123308)

It was ordered on *******.com (he said this is the one website he knew because he saw me ordering my By Far Rachel Bag from them) and it’s delivered at my door by DHL in less than 5 days, impressive! He told me that he emailed their customer service team to check little details about it because he has absolutely no idea if this is the one or how tax/duties work for this kind of online shopping and they kindly helped him out with it. So special thanks to ******* CS team!

The details are absolutely beautiful, classic woven design and the leather just feels so soft. This is my second Mini Jodie, the first one a bright Neon-Green and was bought in Bottega Venetta store when I travel, but sadly the colour just doesn’t work for an everyday look. So I can guarantee than this is an authentic one from ******* compare to my old Jodie bought in BV boutique. If I had to pick one thing, I really hated it when Bottega changed their dust bag to white with green bold letter logo print – just does not really fit the brand image in my opinion.

Nonetheless, super happy with this and looking forward to seeing more exciting brands and style on this website that clearly doesn't get talked about enough! :heart:
微信图片_202009101114004.jpg
微信图片_202009101114002.jpg
微信图片_20200910111400.jpg微信图片_202009101114003.jpg

Last edited:
Your husband is a gem :smile: I am thinking of the Jodie mini for my next bag and yours is a gorgeous neutral. Enjoy your beautiful bag!
Thank you! It's definitely an investment piece but so worth it, a nice stable in the closet that just goes with both jeans and dress! Get a bright colour if your clothes are more monochrome, or colour like black/white/neutral that just goes with everything:smile:

Reactions: loves
Not sure if you have shopped with them before, but my experiences were rather pleasant. I'm simply sharing my experience here and most importantly, bags I love. :smile:
I urge you to have this bag authenticated. I seem to recall you posting the authenticity tag in your original set of photos and then you (or someone) removed the photo. It looked like a fake tag. Are you willing to post the relevant photos in the "authenticate this" thread? I would love to see that photo again (both sides of the tag) and the heatstamp. :flowers:

Reactions: indiaink
I urge you to have this bag authenticated. I seem to recall you posting the authenticity tag in your original set of photos and then you (or someone) removed the photo. It looked like a fake tag. Are you willing to post the relevant photos in the "authenticate this" thread? I would love to see that photo again (both sides of the tag) and the heatstamp. :flowers:
Thanks for the reply, I did edit for typo error but I never posted any close-up of tag, maybe you remember from another post :smile:
Honestly, I'm really just posting to share a pretty handbag I received from family, as I think the style is really pretty and if anyone were thinking of purchasing, this could help to give them an idea (should they needed) rather than just pictures taken professionally on shopping websites.
As mentioned in the post, I've purchased a Jodie Mini bag from Bottega Veneta boutique before and comparing it to this one they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.