⭐⭐The Men's Messenger Multi Pocket FW 20-21⭐⭐

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
I've always liked multi-compartment bags. I love how each pocket could hold an individual item and how you could reach for it without even looking. Back in the early- mid 2000s I wanted to own the Monogram Excentri- Cite. It was so unique and organized but I never owned it since it was strictly a hand-held style.
20200910_215428.jpg

I recently bought the Multi pochette accessories, hoping I could love it as much as everyone else, but ultimately it wasn't a good style fit for me and I found some of the features annoying. The Bumbag was also great but super casual, although I did keep it. I finally got rid of my giant bothersome phone (Note 9) and found an incredible limited edition keeper in the Men's FW 20-21 line. A messeger plus a clutch !

"This multi-pocket variation on the Messenger bag was composed by Virgil Abloh as part of his “Patchwork” theme for Fall-Winter 2020-21. Monogram Eclipse canvas is combined with the Epi pattern and an outsized Monogram motif in a veritable ode to the House’s iconic materials. Compact, supple and body-friendly, it’s ideal for keeping small essentials close at hand".

:love::yahoo::love::yahoo::love::yahoo::love::yahoo::love::yahoo::love:

My new Samsung Z-Flip phone fits perfectly in the square pocket.
IMG_0452(1).jpg

LVoe the mini eclipse pattern.
20200904_182632.jpg

The Multi Pocket is crafted of several leathers as well.
20200904_182605.jpg
IMG_0450.jpg

A very lightweight bag.
20200908_123728.jpg

Literally sooooo organized!
Phone pocket...✔.....prescription glasses and sunglasses side by side within easy reach in front right outer pocket...✔
Everything else in the roomy main compartment ✔
IMG_0453.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. I haven't felt so guiltless about owning a bag until now. I've found purse peace.....(for the moment) !!

I've always liked multi-compartment bags. I love how each pocket could hold an individual item and how you could reach for it without even looking. Back in the early- mid 2000s I wanted to own the Monogram Excentri- Cite. It was so unique and organized but I never owned it since it was strictly a hand-held style.
View attachment 4844412

I recently bought the Multi pochette accessories, hoping I could love it as much as everyone else, but ultimately it wasn't a good style fit for me and I found some of the features annoying. The Bumbag was also great but super casual, although I did keep it. I finally got rid of my giant bothersome phone (Note 9) and found an incredible limited edition keeper in the Men's FW 20-21 line. A messeger plus a clutch !

"This multi-pocket variation on the Messenger bag was composed by Virgil Abloh as part of his “Patchwork” theme for Fall-Winter 2020-21. Monogram Eclipse canvas is combined with the Epi pattern and an outsized Monogram motif in a veritable ode to the House’s iconic materials. Compact, supple and body-friendly, it’s ideal for keeping small essentials close at hand".

View attachment 4844466

View attachment 4844467

View attachment 4844468
View attachment 4844469

A very lightweight bag.
View attachment 4844480

Phone pocket...✔.....prescription glasses and sunglasses side by side within easy reach in front right outer pocket...✔
View attachment 4844482

Thanks for letting me share. I haven't felt so guiltless about owning a bag until now. I've found purse peace.....(for the moment) !!
It is absolutely stunningly fabulous- it looks so functional and chic. Great choice- enjoy!

View attachment 4844412

View attachment 4844466

View attachment 4844467

View attachment 4844468
View attachment 4844469

A very lightweight bag.
View attachment 4844480

View attachment 4844482

Love it! It looks great on you & I love those detailed shots. I just shared that I preordered the Keepall eclipse from the same line. Yay, we’ll be Patchwork twins lol
Congratulations :heart: :drinks: :heart:

CEBEBEF9-0C92-4CD9-85F8-2FC8097F0872.jpeg

Congrats on this great-looking and functional bag — so unique and well-made. You seem very happy with it :smile:. Enjoy.

I am, thank you ! I don't see anything in the immediate upcoming collections that I'm considering...Christmas Animations included, so I'm content for the season !

Love it! It looks great on you & I love those detailed shots. I just shared that I preordered the Keepall eclipse from the same line. Yay, we’ll be Patchwork twins lol
Congratulations :heart: :drinks: :heart:

View attachment 4845121

OMG...!! I am so happy you are getting this super hard to find Keepall !! Congrats. LVoe all the extra tags and pouch included with this great find..... I tried to locate one, but settled for the Escale Bleu one since it matches my many beach travels. Definitely Patchwork sistas !!! I am looking forward to this reveal @MyBelongs to Louis !!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis