Lady Dior Phone Holder and Long Wallet Chain/Strap Drop Lengths

ok so it fits a phone and has a few credit card slots. I think it could fit a key fob and/or cles too and still zip with the phone in there but it has to have a slim profile, no bulky key chain. Definitely cash or tissues but nothing like sunglasses or wipes. The color is a gorgeous grayish blue that leans towards one or the other depending on light.
I’m 5’7” with a long torso and it hits at the waist cross body. I’m kind of obsessed with a handsfree, purse free option that is so beautiful!

B0477A9E-DF00-4255-B93F-98E6EB11104C.jpeg

0FC61A20-8329-4BAB-85DD-F946D20601D1.jpeg

81BE3AFE-E723-4676-BC62-AAED29BDAA96.jpeg

ok so it fits a phone and has a few credit card slots. I think it could fit a key fob and/or cles too and still zip with the phone in there but it has to have a slim profile, no bulky key chain. Definitely cash or tissues but nothing like sunglasses or wipes. The color is a gorgeous grayish blue that leans towards one or the other depending on light.
I’m 5’7” with a long torso and it hits at the waist cross body. I’m kind of obsessed with a handsfree, purse free option that is so beautiful!

View attachment 4850023

View attachment 4850024

View attachment 4850026
The color is so beautiful!! I'm still worried about the chain drop because I'm only 5'1" with a normal torso, but it's still gorgeous and I love the idea of a hands-free pouch that fits all my essentials so I'll still check it out in the boutique in person. Thanks for the reply and congrats on your stunning phone holder!

The color is so beautiful!! I'm still worried about the chain drop because I'm only 5'1" with a normal torso, but it's still gorgeous and I love the idea of a hands-free pouch that fits all my essentials so I'll still check it out in the boutique in person. Thanks for the reply and congrats on your stunning phone holder!
Thank you so much and yes please keep me posted with how you find it!

Hi! yes I'm a shortie too and worried that it would be too long. Did you end up checking it out at the boutique?

Just ordered in black patent, thinking it might be a cute unique small bag for dinners that I know can fit my phone. And I like patent in small doses. :biggrin: Looks very functional too with both straps being removable.