MY MULTIPOCHETTE CAME WITH ONE DUST BAG?

klaudyez

Apr 20, 2016
Hello! Mu husband just bought me a new muktipochette which he purchased himself online. When i unboxed it, the bag came assembled with only one dust bag. I have watched so many unboxing videos of the multipochette and they all came with 3 dust bags. One for each. Any thoughts?? This is probably a returned bag. Will lv give me additional dust bags??

Mine came the same way. Some of the more recent unboxing videos are showing the bags are coming in a single dust bag preassembled as well.

hey gir! Can you send me the link of the unboxing video with one dustbag? I have not seen one. I called LV just now and said that it normally comes with 4 dust bags. The guy placed an order for me and to have 3 dust bags shipped to me. He said he will find out in 48hours if it is approved but most likely it will. I will letyou know!

Minee also came assemble with one big dust bag… i know it’s not a big deal but I want my other dust bags to care for my bags while store! I will call LV to inquire.

Last edited:
Hello! Mu husband just bought me a new muktipochette which he purchased himself online. When i unboxed it, the bag came assembled with only one dust bag. I have watched so many unboxing videos of the multipochette and they all came with 3 dust bags. One for each. Any thoughts?? This is probably a returned bag. Will lv give me additional dust bags??
I purchased mine from Rodeo Drive CA and she said they normally come with one, but I asked for a dust bag for each item and she provided them for me.