Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Stellar heels, beautiful colours and snowflakes! Lovely close-up shots as well. You made my day stilly!

Thanks aporl! Somebody very creative designed these shoes...they've got a lot going on...and they couldn't resist the snowflakes!

Gorgeous as always - you in Debouts.

Thanks MBB!!!

Did you ever try Baby Feet? It works like magic. You didn't see the results immediately, but in a few days all the dead skin sloughs of and your feet look great.

Great suggestion chowlover2! I might give that a shot...

Stilly - These Debouts are so gorgeous. I just can't help myself thinking how totally spectacular they would look with 130mm heels. Just see what I mean. The extra tall stiletto and divinely steep arch adds a certain something, don't you think?View attachment 4836530

Oh Christina I couldn't agree more! I'd settle for any new 130mm CL's at this point...maybe even White or Red Hot Chicks! Those wouldn't be that hard!

Reactions: chowlover2
New to me (pre-owned) Snow Calf Lady Peeps. Another find from the Real Real at a great price. And yes I forgot to remove the tag on the sole of the shoes...which was really hard to actually get off afterward. I wanted to wear these yesterday so I left the tag on. Hopefully nobody noticed...:amuse:
View attachment 4839352View attachment 4839353View attachment 4839354View attachment 4839355View attachment 4839356View attachment 4839357View attachment 4839358View attachment 4839359View attachment 4839360View attachment 4839361
These ones were made for you! So stunning!

From the weekend, Black & Red Degrade Hot Chick 130's with a new Reformation polka dot dress...:smile:

PS - I've been experimenting with a new camera lately to replace my 10 year old+ camera. Unfortunately, the new camera died after only a few pictures. This set is a mix of new and old cameras.
View attachment 4841699View attachment 4841700View attachment 4841701View attachment 4841702View attachment 4841703View attachment 4841704View attachment 4841705View attachment 4841707View attachment 4841708View attachment 4841709
You made my day... These hot chicks are Close to be my all time favorite ones!!! great shots, the Quality of the pics is also quiet good!

I love the color of these hot chicks :smile:
We hope they come back in 130 !

Thanks seraphin! I hope they make a comeback as well...maybe in some new colors!

Perfect combination!

What type of camera did you buy, that failed?

Thanks Kat!
I bought a Panasonic Lumix camera to start. It worked well but the auto-focus and picture quality was poor.
I then switched to a Canon which is what I've always had. It worked well and took nice pics but had it has a defective battery.
I'm now waiting for a replacement Canon to come.

Stunningly beautiful entirely.

Thanks RoseCL!!!

You made my day... These hot chicks are Close to be my all time favorite ones!!! great shots, the Quality of the pics is also quiet good!

Thanks Mitterman! The Hot Chicks are always a fav.
Hopefully my new camera will come this weekend...and its works...:-s