Alhambra Vintage or Magic YG pave diamond earrings? Please help!!

I didn't try magic ones and I just got the VA yesterday. I do have long hair big hair lol. The VA looks really nice and sparkles quite a bit. It started with my husband getting me the Blue Agate 20 motif necklace and matching bracelet on my anniversary August 30, so to match with it I ordered the VA pave for my bday on saturday. VC makes me so greedy lol I can't seem to pull myself away.
I have the MAgic earrings in black, white green and gold. So for change of size I thought the VA pave would be good addition to the earring family. I think I'm convincing myself to keep them and not get the Magic.

These are so beautiful. I totally want to give up flower lace for these.

It must feel amazing to find the exact earrings you wanted, especially at this price point. I’ve been sitting on this decision forever cause I’d hate to make such expensive mistakes. There is one pair of earrings in my collection that I might have bought because it was the most suitable out of all VCA earrings at the time, but not that I like it the most. It’s beautiful and I wear it often but I don’t feel very joyful looking at it. So I need to figure out what I want first before diving into it again.

I didn't try magic ones and I just got the VA yesterday. I do have long hair big hair lol. The VA looks really nice and sparkles quite a bit. It started with my husband getting me the Blue Agate 20 motif necklace and matching bracelet on my anniversary August 30, so to match with it I ordered the VA pave for my bday on saturday. VC makes me so greedy lol I can't seem to pull myself away.
I have the MAgic earrings in black, white green and gold. So for change of size I thought the VA pave would be good addition to the earring family. I think I'm convincing myself to keep them and not get the Magic.
If you are trying to convince yourself not to get the magic that means you need it. ;).

These are so beautiful. I totally want to give up flower lace for these.

It must feel amazing to find the exact earrings you wanted, especially at this price point. I’ve been sitting on this decision forever cause I’d hate to make such expensive mistakes. There is one pair of earrings in my collection that I might have bought because it was the most suitable out of all VCA earrings at the time, but not that I like it the most. It’s beautiful and I wear it often but I don’t feel very joyful looking at it. So I need to figure out what I want first before diving into it again.
i think honestly the only thing holding me back at first was the price point. i even thought about getting the YG version just to save a thousand dollars and because they feel a little more casual and then i'm like OK NO STOP BEING CRAZY and bought what i REALLY wanted. very happy i did!!

You ladies are so amazing with exquisite taste!!! I promise i will post some pics hopefully tonight. I think I going to stick with the VA earrings they just fit my life more. Thank you all for helping and your insights. Maybe do the big earrings in the Frivole with diamonds I heard rumors about for the fall release.

Reactions: DS2006