Flower lace or magic pave earrings?

If you have neutral skin tone and can only get one of these, which one would you pick: flower lace or magic pave YG earrings?
What do you need in your collection? I would wear a pave piece more so I would probably choose that. If I already had something like a blingy classic piece I would choose the flower lace. They are beautiful and distinctive.

Reactions: Anabunny
What do you need in your collection? I would wear a pave piece more so I would probably choose that. If I already had something like a blingy classic piece I would choose the flower lace. They are beautiful and distinctive.
I want a diamond piece that stands out more and can be worn for formal occasion if needed. The magic YG looks a bit casual to me, I wonder if it stands out enough with evening wear.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I want a diamond piece that stands out more and can be worn for formal occasion if needed. The magic YG looks a bit casual to me, I wonder if it stands out enough with evening wear.
The magic pave will definitely pop for evening. It’s just a very different look from the flower lace. I see the magic as actually bolder than the flower lace. The flower lace feels more ethereal and soft. Of course just IMHO. I tried them last time I was at VCA and they were beautiful. But for my lifestyle I would wear them rarely. They are deniably gorgeous though. If I already had the magic I would add them. If they are hard to get and you LOVE them I would get it now. If you don’t LOVE but just Kinda like, I would pass.

Reactions: Anabunny
The magic pave will definitely pop for evening. It’s just a very different look from the flower lace. I see the magic as actually bolder than the flower lace. The flower lace feels more ethereal and soft. Of course just IMHO. I tried them last time I was at VCA and they were beautiful. But for my lifestyle I would wear them rarely. They are deniably gorgeous though. If I already had the magic I would add them. If they are hard to get and you LOVE them I would get it now. If you don’t LOVE but just Kinda like, I would pass.
I just went in to VCA and there is no more YG magic pave in the US and they don’t even know when they’ll get it again. And the flower lace, it’s pretty but I don’t think I will wear it often, and I don’t know if I like it enough to buy it just for special occasions either. I want to wear my jewelry so often that they feel like a part of me. I’m puzzled.