How often do you wear Love bracelet?

Brasil

Jan 30, 2018
Hello. How often do you wear a Love bracelet? 24/7 or are you filming every day? Do you sleep in it, take a shower? And if 24/7, won't something happen to the diamonds? I dreamed about this bracelet so much and the dream came true, but how to wear it and whether it is comfortable - I never thought about it before. When I received a gift from my husband a Love bracelet with 4 blilliants, already trying to put it on and tighten the screws, it took a lot of patience))) To remove it, you also need patience. I do not know why, but the JUC is comfortable the first time to wear, and how fit on the hand and it is easy to take off and put on. And with Love, it's a problem and fits on the hand not so comfy. Maybe I need to get used to it.
P.S. Sorry for my English.

Reactions: lulilu
I’ve worn my Love bracelet since December 2011 and have never taken it off - it’s a part of me now!

Love bracelets are not designed to be constantly taken on and off because you can strip the screws. I only have the classic (no diamonds) but many TPF members have the ones with diamonds and I don’t think I’ve heard of any issues with the diamonds. Diamonds in general are pretty sturdy so I don’t think you need to worry too much. Just enjoy your beautiful gift!

The JUC is easier to wear because you can take it off as much as you want and the scratches don’t show as easily. Would the cuff be a better choice for you?

I never took mine off since I got it but unfortunately I noticed the screw was getting loose and took it to my SA. She sent it away for inspection and came back and said it was ok. A few months later I was at my sons soccer game and I was cheering and clapping and half my bracelet was falling off!!! My SA sent it back and they deemed it defective and sent me a new one.

Thanks for answers. I really never thought it was meant to be worn all the time. You are right, at the moment JUC is more suitable in terms of convenience and comfort. Perhaps Love, if I wear it constantly, I will get used to it over time. But my question is, what about home cleaning? Even just cooking? It is clear that the gloves, but still. When cooking, write, I don't use gloves. Hands are often in water. And in a dream, if the bracelet goes down higher along the arm, will it not squeeze the blood flow and the hand will not go numb in a dream? I apologize for such questions) Perhaps I will wear it and everything will be all right. I have a loose bracelet, and it goes down my arm here and there.

I haven't worn a Love bracelet yet. On Thursday I will go to Cartier, because I need to clarify the size between 15 and 16. Now I have 16, but I think it is too big. Although the JUC i wear 15 and so that Love should be is one size larger) I put on the JUC bracelet right away and drove home. The bracelet dropped down the arm when the hands were on the steering wheel and sometimes the hand became a little numb. I periodically lifted the bracelet up. I'm afraid Love will be the same story. My wrist is 14.5. Very thin arms and bone. That is, I already have the minimum size from bracelets Cartier.

I haven't worn a Love bracelet yet. On Thursday I will go to Cartier, because I need to clarify the size between 15 and 16. Now I have 16, but I think it is too big. Although the JUC i wear 15 and so that Love should be is one size larger) I put on the JUC bracelet right away and drove home. The bracelet dropped down the arm when the hands were on the steering wheel and sometimes the hand became a little numb. I periodically lifted the bracelet up. I'm afraid Love will be the same story. My wrist is 14.5. Very thin arms and bone. That is, I already have the minimum size from bracelets Cartier.
Same thing happens to me with the arm numbness with the JUC but not with the LOVE. I think it’s the way the nail head digs into the arm when it slides all the way down while driving.

Reactions: Brasil
Thanks for answers. I really never thought it was meant to be worn all the time. You are right, at the moment JUC is more suitable in terms of convenience and comfort. Perhaps Love, if I wear it constantly, I will get used to it over time. But my question is, what about home cleaning? Even just cooking? It is clear that the gloves, but still. When cooking, write, I don't use gloves. Hands are often in water. And in a dream, if the bracelet goes down higher along the arm, will it not squeeze the blood flow and the hand will not go numb in a dream? I apologize for such questions) Perhaps I will wear it and everything will be all right. I have a loose bracelet, and it goes down my arm here and there.
Is it your intention to stack both bracelets on the same wrist? The JUC is slightly heavier than the LOVE so wearing both together may take a bit of getting used to.

Some members have mentioned they wear a sweatband when working out/cleaning/typing to protect the bracelet but for me personally, because I’ve worn my bracelet for quite some time, I’m used to it and leave it as is. I wear a 17 LOVE and mine is slightly loose (the 16 did fit but kept getting stuck on my wristbone and I had to keep adjusting it so I knew that wasn’t going to work for me). I haven’t had any issues with my arm going numb but there have been times when I’ve woken up in the morning and the screw motif is imprinted on my wrist/arm because I slept on the bracelet/it got stuck while I was asleep.

If your JUC is a 15, then your LOVE should be a 16 - it allows your bracelets to sit together nicely without too much overlapping. In my case, I have a 17 LOVE and a 17 JUC and they scratch each other a lot because my JUC is slightly bigger :sad: You might find the same thing happens if you end up with both bracelets in the same size and stack them.

See how you go at the boutique on Thursday - if wearing the bracelet is going to cause you lots of stress/not suitable for your lifestyle, then now may not be the time to get it. Hopefully your husband can return it and you can buy something that is enjoyable. It’s okay to ask questions - the LOVE is not a cheap item so you need to be sure it’s going to bring you joy when wearing it (especially if it’s a gift from your husband) :smile:

I do think you should consider the LOVE cuff though - it’s removable! Or maybe the small LOVE?

I never took mine off since I got it but unfortunately I noticed the screw was getting loose and took it to my SA. She sent it away for inspection and came back and said it was ok. A few months later I was at my sons soccer game and I was cheering and clapping and half my bracelet was falling off!!! My SA sent it back and they deemed it defective and sent me a new one.
Wow how long had you had it when you started having the issues?

Reactions: Brasil
I wear 5 Love and 1 JUC 24/7. I only remove every few months to deep clean. I wear them all to sleep, in the shower, etc. I'd rather not take them on and off constantly, as I feel like this will strip down the screws or wear down the hinge system in the JUC. I actually enjoy looking at my bracelets all the time, and they don't bother me.

Thank you so much! I already thought, thought and most likely I will stop at the current bracelet - the usual one. I wanted him so much and my husband made a surprise. I will accept and hope this is a matter of time. And I'll get used to it over time. But on Thursday I will go to a boutique and try small bracelets and a smaller size, for comfort) I also thought about taking two small bracelets, but I think they do not look as good as usual. Maybe I’m wrong. I'll try anyway)

Can you show me please your bracelets on the hand?

Is it your intention to stack both bracelets on the same wrist? The JUC is slightly heavier than the LOVE so wearing both together may take a bit of getting used to.

Some members have mentioned they wear a sweatband when working out/cleaning/typing to protect the bracelet but for me personally, because I’ve worn my bracelet for quite some time, I’m used to it and leave it as is. I wear a 17 LOVE and mine is slightly loose (the 16 did fit but kept getting stuck on my wristbone and I had to keep adjusting it so I knew that wasn’t going to work for me). I haven’t had any issues with my arm going numb but there have been times when I’ve woken up in the morning and the screw motif is imprinted on my wrist/arm because I slept on the bracelet/it got stuck while I was asleep.

If your JUC is a 15, then your LOVE should be a 16 - it allows your bracelets to sit together nicely without too much overlapping. In my case, I have a 17 LOVE and a 17 JUC and they scratch each other a lot because my JUC is slightly bigger :sad: You might find the same thing happens if you end up with both bracelets in the same size and stack them.

See how you go at the boutique on Thursday - if wearing the bracelet is going to cause you lots of stress/not suitable for your lifestyle, then now may not be the time to get it. Hopefully your husband can return it and you can buy something that is enjoyable. It’s okay to ask questions - the LOVE is not a cheap item so you need to be sure it’s going to bring you joy when wearing it (especially if it’s a gift from your husband) :smile:

I do think you should consider the LOVE cuff though - it’s removable! Or maybe the small LOVE?

Thank you so much! I already thought, thought and most likely I will stop at the current bracelet - the usual one. I wanted him so much and my husband made a surprise. I will accept and hope this is a matter of time. And I'll get used to it over time. But on Thursday I will go to a boutique and try small bracelets and a smaller size, for comfort) I also thought about taking two small bracelets, but I think they do not look as good as usual. Maybe I’m wrong. I'll try anyway)

I wear 5 Love and 1 JUC 24/7. I only remove every few months to deep clean. I wear them all to sleep, in the shower, etc. I'd rather not take them on and off constantly, as I feel like this will strip down the screws or wear down the hinge system in the JUC. I actually enjoy looking at my bracelets all the time, and they don't bother me.

Thank you) I also thought that frequent removal of the JUC could break the mechanism. Has this often happened in the history of the forum?

I've only worn my Love's once - put them on years ago and haven't taken them off since!
Thank you) How freely does your bracelet move on your hand? Or tight or medium? On my hand, Love 16 size fits very freely, I can lift it almost half-hand).

Who knows in which bracelet the fastening is considered more reliable?? Small or regular?