Celine Classic box from 2010 owners, please help

Eddieabbu

Nov 27, 2019
Hello,
Is there a kind soul out there who could help me out, please. I have purchased Celine Classic box from Vestier Col, and it looks good apart from zipper marking. I know the Celine had used different zippers in 2010-11than in later dates, but I cannot find a picture anywhere to compare. has anyone got Celine box from 2010-11 with the same zipper marking?

Screenshot_20200819-104401_Gallery.jpg

Hi! I have a Celine box from 2010 as well, it was just deemed inauthentic by Real Authentications :sad::sad::sad:. The zipper looks the same. I bought mine on eBay from a shop with 100% positive feedback and hundreds of buyers. So bummed! Where is the code in yours, mine is in the front phone pocket and impossible to photograph.

171E3C0D-7527-4CEA-A96D-B6C8E767366E.jpeg

Reactions: Eddieabbu
Hi! I have a Celine box from 2010 as well, it was just deemed inauthentic by Real Authentications :sad::sad::sad:. The zipper looks the same. I bought mine on eBay from a shop with 100% positive feedback and hundreds of buyers. So bummed! Where is the code in yours, mine is in the front phone pocket and impossible to photograph.

View attachment 4840075
Hello Liinuska,
could you post some more pictures, especially of the zipped pocket, and logo. I have send my strap for replacement to Celine last week. I wonder what they will say about it. Have you managed to claim you money back from eBay?

View attachment 4840075
If you bought the bag recently, you can return it. The seller doesn't even have to believe you that the bag is fake. eBay allows returns for items that are not as described even if the seller put "No returns" in the listing.

Reactions: Liinuska
Hello Liinuska,
could you post some more pictures, especially of the zipped pocket, and logo. I have send my strap for replacement to Celine last week. I wonder what they will say about it. Have you managed to claim you money back from eBay?

Oh, absolutely. Thanks!
Going back and forth with the seller now, she’s convinced it’s authentic and acting shocked :sad:
C4F2C8C4-B21C-498E-A251-5E68F0E7A7B1.jpeg

2AF68AFC-3730-47E3-A6AC-FDD91C12F57F.jpeg

FDD9051A-9BB9-4CE1-8ED7-E967DA03F22A.jpeg

5E9EEA97-CB9E-4A9D-930B-0813AC42408B.jpeg

E2C48CAF-04E3-4C24-B7DF-AFE99758AA70.jpeg

3F5D81F9-F193-40E3-8026-8C55F2835320.jpeg

I‘ve got mine Celine Classic from Vestier Collective. They had deemed my bag authentic and it does look the part, the code is impossible to take picture of. I will update you after Celine will get back to me. Can’t wait to hear what they have to say.

E987F975-6A29-4A3B-82C2-797AFEDE0C0E.jpeg

Please do, yes. Thanks! Also, there is another Box on eBay like ours posted with a certificate from *****************
Please do, yes. Thanks! Also, there is another Box on eBay like ours posted with a certificate from *****************

Hei, so just wanted to tell you that both the seller and I, separately, issued pics to *****************.com and we both received a positive response - authentic. WTH? Which site should I trust??? Can’t wait for your feedback! M

If you bought the bag recently, you can return it. The seller doesn't even have to believe you that the bag is fake. eBay allows returns for items that are not as described even if the seller put "No returns" in the listing.
Hei, just noticed your comment. Thank you! I’m so torn now... REAL said it was fake, both the seller and I received independent replies from Auth.First and they say it’s real. I even included pics showing areas I had questions about when I submitted my order. Ugh

Hei, just noticed your comment. Thank you! I’m so torn now... REAL said it was fake, both the seller and I received independent replies from Auth.First and they say it’s real. I even included pics showing areas I had questions about when I submitted my order. Ugh
Have you tried searching both these services here on the Purse Forum, specifically in the Celine subforum, to see if they have any positive or negative reviews? Maybe that would help. I'm really sorry, this is indeed a difficult situation.

Well, Lollip...f deemed it inauthentic :sad: That’s 2 out of 3 for Fake now. I already received my refund(!!!) & will ship my bag back to the seller. So bummed and completely turned off by ANY aftermarket site now. Can’t trust anyone.