Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

Hi,
I need some help. I want to purchase my first Cartier piece. My mind changes every other day. At first I wanted the love rings I yellow gold and white gold to stack them together. than I wanted the classic Love bracelet but after watching a few videos on it I decided that it´s probably not the Best Buy for me (since you shouldn't take it off too often and the problem with the loose screws.
so I fell for the small love bracelet. does anyone have it for over a year? if so..what´s your experience with wear and tear?
or should I just get the love ring..

I just want that Cartier thing out of my system. it makes me crazy :biggrin:

Suggest you get the love ring .Invariably the small love bracelet has issues at times so I got the juc small bracelet or you have to get the cuff .Did a lot of research and settled for the juc bracelet and the love ring .

Reactions: CHICTILLTHEEND
I have 3 small loves and have had them all more than 1 year and have had zero issues! I have 1 classic love that has been sent in for repair once about 2 years ago and it is giving me problems again. It has fallen completely off twice. My SA offered to mail me a box to send it back in for another inspection. I think it’s just something that will continue to happen personally. Now I never go anywhere without a screwdriver and I check my classic love daily. The smaller versions are literally worry free. I wear all four together 24/7 and stack with others as well so it may be the vibrations that cause the screws to come loose on the classic love. The thin loves are completely unaffected by stacking or working out etc.. As far as scratches my thin loves get just as many wear and tear markings as my classic. I’ve come to accept them all! Good luck!

I have the thin love since last summer and I wear it 24/7 stacked with my classic love. I gotta say, I love the locking mechanism much more than on the classic. You never have to worry about screws loosening and as another poster said, it’s worry free. I notice fewer scratches than on my classic but it’s also newer. Honestly I can’t think of any negatives except that I personally think it’s meant to be stacked with other bracelets.... but I do see people on here rock them alone and love them that way. It’s a Cartier love bracelet, so you really can’t go wrong.

I have 3 small loves and have had them all more than 1 year and have had zero issues! I have 1 classic love that has been sent in for repair once about 2 years ago and it is giving me problems again. It has fallen completely off twice. My SA offered to mail me a box to send it back in for another inspection. I think it’s just something that will continue to happen personally. Now I never go anywhere without a screwdriver and I check my classic love daily. The smaller versions are literally worry free. I wear all four together 24/7 and stack with others as well so it may be the vibrations that cause the screws to come loose on the classic love. The thin loves are completely unaffected by stacking or working out etc.. As far as scratches my thin loves get just as many wear and tear markings as my classic. I’ve come to accept them all! Good luck!

Love your SG slider bangles!! I’ve been wanting one for a long time but can’t ever seem to decide!

Reactions: themuddylotus
I have a yellow gold small and have had absolutely no issues. Wear is the same as the wider classic. I sometimes wear it with my classic yellow gold, but lately I’ve been enjoying wearing it on my other wrist by itself. It is definitely a more delicate look. In hindsight I would have gotten it with diamonds because, as one person stated, worn with the classic they blend together and look like one wide bracelet. It is nice to be able to take it off when I want a change.

I have the thin with diamonds that I stack with a classic. I havenʻt had it over a year but so far, so good. I take it off on the weekends when I go to the beach but other than that it is on my wrist all the time with zero issues.

I have both the classic and the small and I prefer my classic much more. I find I only like the small stacked with something else and not by itself. I also find that I have more issues with the screw on the small than on my classic one. On mine the screw easily turns and has opened many times. Only reason I haven't lost it is because I normally feel it scraping my arm. The screws on the classic one does loosen sometimes when I wear it stacked but I normally check my screws once a week so I normally catch it but it doesn't loosen that often not like the small. If I could only have one bracelet, I'd take the classic or I'd much rather get the cuff if I need to remove it. I regret purchasing the small love especially since the regular JUC is on my wishlist. I should have held out and waited until I had enough funds for the JUC.

I have both the classic and the small and I prefer my classic much more. I find I only like the small stacked with something else and not by itself. I also find that I have more issues with the screw on the small than on my classic one. On mine the screw easily turns and has opened many times. Only reason I haven't lost it is because I normally feel it scraping my arm. The screws on the classic one does loosen sometimes when I wear it stacked but I normally check my screws once a week so I normally catch it but it doesn't loosen that often not like the small. If I could only have one bracelet, I'd take the classic or I'd much rather get the cuff if I need to remove it. I regret purchasing the small love especially since the regular JUC is on my wishlist. I should have held out and waited until I had enough funds for the JUC.

Something is wrong with your locking mechanism on your small. It should not pop open or be loose. You should have Cartier fix it.

Something is wrong with your locking mechanism on your small. It should not pop open or be loose. You should have Cartier fix it.

+1 here, the small should be very secure, I check it all the time and never has it turned!

+1 here, the small should be very secure, I check it all the time and never has it turned!

I've actually taken it to Cartier and they looked at it and said that it's still ok but to just monitor it and if anything happen to bring it back again and they'll send it out. That was earlier this year before the whole pandemic and I haven't been back since the only Cartier store here has really short hours now and I think it might be by appointment only too. I'm also afraid if I go in, I'll be tempted by something else too.

Reactions: twinzluvagrl