Help. Ebay says it a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to post the sale of a Coach purse that belongs to my wife. Ebay won't post it, saying its a fake. Can someone help? View attachment 4839310View attachment 4839311

Please read my reply to your other post in the Coach Shopping - Authenticate this Coach thread and post the information we need. Nothing can be done to help unless we know exactly WHY Ebay wouldn't post the listing.

Thank you.

Thanks for the response. Ebay will not tell me why they deem it a fake. That would violate the policy of their "brand experts". I suspect they are unaware of eight digit serial numbers. Stitching is perfect. Metal parts look quality. No clue. This bag was definitely pre-1994. This may be the first one I purchased for my wife. The other Coach bags I have on ebay were ok. In fact, the ebay representative was very apologetic. BTW. No appeals. If I resubmit it with proper "documentation" they may consider it. BUT, if I repost it and they do not agree, my account will be suspended. "catch 22." Thanks.

Thanks for the response. Ebay will not tell me why they deem it a fake. That would violate the policy of their "brand experts". I suspect they are unaware of eight digit serial numbers. Stitching is perfect. Metal parts look quality. No clue. This bag was definitely pre-1994. This may be the first one I purchased for my wife. The other Coach bags I have on ebay were ok. In fact, the ebay representative was very apologetic. BTW. No appeals. If I resubmit it with proper "documentation" they may consider it. BUT, if I repost it and they do not agree, my account will be suspended. "catch 22." Thanks.

Again, authenticity questions should be posted in the correct forum thread, those are the rules that help keep this very large site organized and help guide people with specialized knowledge to the posters who need help. Spreading questions over 2 posts in 2 different subforums just creates confusion. It's called double posting and is discouraged or forbidden on every major forum.

You need a professional authentication and need to contact Authenticate4U using their Facebook page.

And we STILL need to see the Ebay message. Add the information and a link to this post
to what you posted yesterday,

and please DON'T add anything else to this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.