Someone stepped on my brand new louboutins!

cl130only

Jun 8, 2015
Ok so a couple weeks ago I got the Christian louboutin so kate 120 in yellow. I decided to wear them out to dinner for the first time. I was walking very carefully in them. Everything was going fine. I went to go to the bathroom and a man walks by me very fast and steps right the the toe of my loubs! I was in shock as to how he could be so careless. I got back to my table to check my shoes and found a black scratch going across the toe:/ I am usually super careful and no one has anyone ever stepped on my designer heels before. Has anyone else had an experience like this with their louboutins/expensive heels? How do you usually react?

• Sad
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I would have taken my shoe off and... Well, I won't say it! I have removed black stains from patent leather with a little toothpaste on a cloth rub gently. Sorry, that happened to you. I almost had a plate of food fall in my new Hermes GP 30 while my bag was in a chair at a restaurant.

• Wow
Reactions: A bottle of Red
Ok so a couple weeks ago I got the Christian louboutin so kate 120 in yellow. I decided to wear them out to dinner for the first time. I was walking very carefully in them. Everything was going fine. I went to go to the bathroom and a man walks by me very fast and steps right the the toe of my loubs! I was in shock as to how he could be so careless. I got back to my table to check my shoes and found a black scratch going across the toe:/ I am usually super careful and no one has anyone ever stepped on my designer heels before. Has anyone else had an experience like this with their louboutins/expensive heels? How do you usually react?

I probably wouldn’t react in the moment but might shed a tear once I arrived home!