The Speedy Gonzales Club!

If you had the 3 below and want a Speedy (no strap) what size and canvas would y'all recommend? Thanks!
Speedy B 25 mono
Speedy B 30 DE
Speedy B 40 Mono
I’d get the Speedy 30 in Damier Azur. I think the 30 looks best handheld, and 25 is great for the bandolier. DA would be a great addition to your collection and beautiful in Spring/ Summer as long as you don’t mind the lighter canvas.

I’d get the Speedy 30 in Damier Azur. I think the 30 looks best handheld, and 25 is great for the bandolier. DA would be a great addition to your collection and beautiful in Spring/ Summer as long as you don’t mind the lighter canvas.

Thank you! That is one I don't have and would be nice to add.
Now to see if my local LV boutique has it or if I can snag it online.

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now

Called customer service. None to order!!
30 minutes later I decided to call CS again.
Got a nice young lady who placed an order for me and will be shipped out next day, no charge, as soon as they get it in stock.
Could be 7 to 10 days or a lot less!!
What a different story with the two calls!!

I'm so excited to eventually join this club! I've been wanting speedy 25 in mono and DE. Decided that I don't care for the side leather on mono speedy b, so I want classic for mono. I went to my local boutique yesterday. They had mono b, de classic & b, but all were made in USA and I just wasn't excited about them. Came home empty handed and talked to my husband. He hates that I'm buying luxury bags now (just started this year) but he was surprisingly sympathetic and said if I only want MIF, I shouldn't settle for MIU. So this morning I called CS and got a couple of dept store locations with classic mono 25 in stock. Called one and theirs was MIF! It's being shipped to me and should arrive in a couple of weeks. I'll post a pic when I get it ☺️ I know it's silly to care about where it's made since it's the same materials and same product, but MIF just feels more special to me. As awkward as I felt leaving the boutique without buying yesterday, I'm glad I didn't settle for something that wasn't what I wanted.