I also saw the new Legacy Stripe Tote

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
while at Nordstroms and it is VERY cute! The bottom is the dark gold leather and the inside lining is signature (khaki).

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?category_id=411&product_no=9706

11126_d2.jpg

i dont like how they made it that way it makes it easier to buy a fake one they already put coach on the fake ones and now the real one has it how do u know if ur buying a real or fake one of those they should have left it like the katy...

AHHH .. i went to nordstroms today and saw the legacy stripe tote in person. when i first saw it in the catalog and then online, i thought it was just ok.. but after i saw it in person.. ahhh i loved it!

11126_d2.jpg

AND...I PAIRED THE LEGACY STRIPE TOTE WITH THE LEGACY STRIP WRISTLET..

40231_B4MC_d2.jpg

the duo is so cute in person. VERY cute with a casual outfit. after seeing it and feeling it in person, i fell in love. the material feels very sturdy, and it feels just as sturdy as the signature stripe tote. ok, so together with the tote and wristlet would be about $400... need to acquire $400....

:tup:

^^^Also, I'm not sure where you are in the Bay Area, but the manager at Coach I shop at said they are planning to open a Coach boutique at Oakridge Mall. (Also, stores coming to Capitola and Modesto.)

I'm in san jose. at oakridge mall, interesting... since we already have one at valley fair and the two malls are only about 15 miles apart. but that's good to know, since if i get bored of the vf boutique, i can drive down to oakrdige. thanks for letting me know! =P

I'm in san jose. at oakridge mall, interesting... since we already have one at valley fair and the two malls are only about 15 miles apart. but that's good to know, since if i get bored of the vf boutique, i can drive down to oakrdige. thanks for letting me know! =P

I thought it was kinda weird too, but she said they are trying to make that mall a bit more upscale.

To get back OT, I agree that that wristlet with the tote will be awesome! How bout a French wallet to go with it!! :graucho: