Will Tiffany remake my ring?

May 4, 2010
Hi everyone,
First post in the Tiffany forum :smile: I have a this sterling silver mesh ring that I love dearly and was gifted to me in 2008. Unfortunately, over the years it has taken quite the beating with the most recent being in 2018. I was in San Francisco just walking down the sidewalk, tripped, went flying through the air (typical of me), and on landing scraped and deformed my ring. I took it to get repaired and polished and I would say it's about 85 % back to normal. Despite this I am now afraid to wear it and cause more damage lol. Ideally I would have liked to purchase another one but Tiffany no longer makes it. Is there any way they would do a custom order and recreate it??

TIF56407_3_enlarged.jpg

Hi everyone,
First post in the Tiffany forum :smile: I have a this sterling silver mesh ring that I love dearly and was gifted to me in 2008. Unfortunately, over the years it has taken quite the beating with the most recent being in 2018. I was in San Francisco just walking down the sidewalk, tripped, went flying through the air (typical of me), and on landing scraped and deformed my ring. I took it to get repaired and polished and I would say it's about 85 % back to normal. Despite this I am now afraid to wear it and cause more damage lol. Ideally I would have liked to purchase another one but Tiffany no longer makes it. Is there any way they would do a custom order and recreate it??
I would certainly take it in and ask! I have a Tiffany “sparkler” cocktail-type ring (large emerald cut amethyst in a sterling setting) that I had the setting repaired and polished twice. It was getting thin again, and I asked them if they could just reset the stone. They were able to do it even though it’s a discontinued piece! Came out beautifully, and looks original and brand new. I would see what they say. Good luck!
View attachment 4835293

Reactions: louislove29
Hi everyone,

View attachment 4835293
Tiffany might repair it, but wouldn’t custom order a new one, unfortunately. They will only custom order pieces over $50,000 usd at this time. You should definitely bring it in to discuss how it can be fixed further and then best to try to locate one second hand.