Should I sell her to fund a classic small flap.

It's a beautiful bag! I love patent!
But - do you love it? Do you use & enjoy it?
Do you feel special wearing it?
I love her so much but I miss caviar! I know I can't find caviar in a mini rectangular so I am thinking to get a small flap. The mini rec patent I also love her so much yes I do feel special. I have a dilemma maybe just giving time to save up more for small flap because I don't think I can find the patent mini in the future again. OMG small flap price keeps increasing.

Thanks

I would keep it, I think you will end up missing it! It's beautiful & special imo
I sold my tiffany blue patent from the same season and I am missing her so much
I would keep it, I think you will end up missing it! It's beautiful & special imo
I made a mistake letting my mini tiffany blue go . She was from the same collection. Big mistake. The tiffany blue made my heart sings louder.

C43A0920-2301-4682-A094-907EF64988AD.jpeg

I would sell it and get a small caviar, while the patent is still in its best condition and looking new. Patent doesn’t wear well and the resell value for patent will only go down in the secondary market. Caviar on the other hand only goes up.
IMO patent leather in black is very easy to maintain. Mine still looks like new. My mom has a vintage chanel black patent which is still stunning.

It sounds like you still enjoy this bag so I’m going to say keep it and save for the small caviar.

I also agree dark color patent wears very well. It’s light colored patent that doesn’t.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I would sell it and get a small caviar, while the patent is still in its best condition and looking new. Patent doesn’t wear well and the resell value for patent will only go down in the secondary market. Caviar on the other hand only goes up.

I agree. I don’t prefer patent except on Lady Dior bags..

Edit: just read that you decided to keep it! I’m glad you were able to make your decision, enjoy the beautiful bag :smile:

I agree. I don’t prefer patent except on Lady Dior bags..

Edit: just read that you decided to keep it! I’m glad you were able to make your decision, enjoy the beautiful bag :smile:
WheN I am carrying my lamb skin mini, never receive any compliments but my mini patent is the opposite. “ What Chanel store you got this bag and when, so beautiful I want one” she is standing out. I dont like lady dior in any leather, not my cup of tea. :smile: