Help me choose

I bought the rose gold Love bracelet without diamonds. I like to wear it 24/7, and the diamond, for me, felt too dressy for everyday wear. I guess it depends on the overall look you want.

Reactions: Cartier1
I absolutely adore diamonds (the more, the merrier) but I would get the classic without diamonds version.

The price difference between both pieces is huge (to me) and if you were willing to drop the money for a diamond version, I feel like you could buy the plain and a maybe another piece of jewellery instead of getting just the one piece.

I absolutely adore diamonds (the more, the merrier) but I would get the classic without diamonds version.

The price difference between both pieces is huge (to me) and if you were willing to drop the money for a diamond version, I feel like you could buy the plain and a maybe another piece of jewellery instead of getting just the one piece.
I really agree with you, the price differencen between them is huge, double price. But if I buy the classic one I will have something with some sparkle. I have a tennis bracelet... I’m just worried I will regret if I buy the classic without diamonds. It’s really a pleasant problem

Reactions: KerriBerri81
AFAIK in all forum discussions (not limited to here) of buying something the majority if for the expensive item. Goes for an fancy phone or a regular one, a Rolex over a Citizen, a BMW over a Chevy, a jetliner over a turboprop and on and on and on :idea:, maybe with the exception of Arpège / Paris or Katz's in NYC in the favor of McDonalds :biggrin:

Here of course the one w diamonds is *nicer* as it stands out more, has some glittering to it. Not sure if it is your first one. If so go for the regular. It is classic. It is *the* thing. My personal feeling is that no stack should go without at least one of those. Then you can add up accordingly.

If, however, you plan to buy both anyway and just want to lock in the old pricing then of course go for the diamond one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartier1
What is your long term plan? Do you think you will buy a few more bracelets to stack? That is something else to consider. If you think you will only buy one bracelet, then maybe get the diamond version.

Also with the rumoured price increase, now would be the time to buy the pricier version :P

What is your long term plan? Do you think you will buy a few more bracelets to stack? That is something else to consider. If you think you will only buy one bracelet, then maybe get the diamond version.

Also with the rumoured price increase, now would be the time to buy the pricier version :P
I think I just going to buy one...:panic:

AFAIK in all forum discussions (not limited to here) of buying something the majority if for the expensive item. Goes for an fancy phone or a regular one, a Rolex over a Citizen, a BMW over a Chevy, a jetliner over a turboprop and on and on and on :idea:, maybe with the exception of Arpège / Paris or Katz's in NYC in the favor of McDonalds :biggrin:

Here of course the one w diamonds is *nicer* as it stands out more, has some glittering to it. Not sure if it is your first one. If so go for the regular. It is classic. It is *the* thing. My personal feeling is that no stack should go without at least one of those. Then you can add up accordingly.

If, however, you plan to buy both anyway and just want to lock in the old pricing then of course go for the diamond one.
It’s true. Classic is always classic, but I think I go for the one with diamonds . I’m not going to buy another one, so this one will have to last a long time and it’s to expensive to regret and buy a new one:amazed::hrmm::frown:

Reactions: KerriBerri81