My MAB-tastic collection!

Thank you @RT1 :flowers:. I can't believe how many I've collected in such a short time! :nuts:
@Antonia, you have some beautiful bags in your collection and the variety is just superb. :tup:
I can easily see why they are your favorite bag to carry.

I also love your collection of shoulder bags...I just can't remember the names of those! :facepalm:

Reactions: Shelby33
@Antonia, you have some beautiful bags in your collection and the variety is just superb. :tup:
I can easily see why they are your favorite bag to carry.

I also love your collection of shoulder bags...I just can't remember the names of those! :facepalm:
Thanks!! I do currently have 5 Nikki's (2 of which I'm selling), a Love cross body and a MAC cross body as far as RM shoulder bags.
For the most part they're a good variety but I have 3 black MAB's with the blue zipper track! They're all slightly different though...one is smooth-ish leather with aged brass hardware, one is pebbled leather with aged brass, and the other is smooth leather with shiny brass. I love them all!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RT1
They are beautiful, congrats. This is the first time I'm seeing these bags. Are they lightweight?

I'm looking for a nice bag and quality and lightweight are very important to me. I've enough Chanel bags and their quality continues decreasing while prices keep increasing. I used to collect Bals, but got a little tired of them. Love the Fendi/Peekaboos, but too heavy to carry for long periods of time. So I'm looking for ideas?

Reactions: Antonia
They are beautiful, congrats. This is the first time I'm seeing these bags. Are they lightweight?

I'm looking for a nice bag and quality and lightweight are very important to me. I've enough Chanel bags and their quality continues decreasing while prices keep increasing. I used to collect Bals, but got a little tired of them. Love the Fendi/Peekaboos, but too heavy to carry for long periods of time. So I'm looking for ideas?
You've never seen these bags before? They've been around since 05. They're heavier than Balenciaga with regular hardware....I'd say closer to Bal with giant hardware. Rebecca currently does not make these bags anymore and so these were all purchased from Mercari, eBay, Poshmark, and The Real Real. These are what we call 'old school' Morning After Bag (MAB)....which were meant for being almost like an overnight bag. There are 'mini' (MAM) versions which are slightly smaller than these, which are still very roomy, but I just prefer the look of the full sized original MAB satchel. These old school (O/S) bags have the best leathers!! Very sought after by us 'Minkette's'!! Much more sturdy than Balenciaga leather which can be thin. I've had several Balenciaga bags over the years but I've sold them all off (although I wouldn't mind getting a newer Chevre Velo metallic edge bag in light blue with silver hardware!). I hope you find one and love it!! If you need any help, reach out to us!! :smile:

Reactions: RT1 and Shelby33