Best FC Plastic Surgery Hospital or Clinic (Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan)

Hi, I am beginning my search for the best plastic surgery hospital or clinic for asian plastic surgery (cheekbone reduction, vline) where cost is not taken into consideration because a botched surgery can really ruin someone's life. Actors, celebrities or in general people with connections in the entertainment industry have much higher probability of having a nice result from a procedure because they have more access to the best surgeons and the hospital/surgeon will conduct the surgery with the mindset of achieving the best result. But, this isn't the case with the average person who wants to have plastic surgery and especially where cost is an issue. Some young adults ruined their lives because their surgeon didn't care enough about them and brushed them aside during consultations and rushing through operations. With that being said, is it possible to get the same sort of VIP treatment as the celebrities by paying a premium in Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan? If so, which hospital or clinic.

Also it would be really helpful those of you who have a greater understanding of the industry can recommend specific surgeons (could be from any country) who are the best in their practice, mainly for Cheekbone reduction and vline.

Like personally, I would rather be in debt and pay 2 or 3 times the cost of the procedure if the surgeon is really good and they really take their time to achieve the best result.

Thank you in advanced :heart:

Helo..
I suggest it's best to do cheekbone surgery and v line separately.
You can consider Face Dental in korea for v line. . As I am planning to do double jaw there based on good research. ..

But better you read all the threads where others do their surgeries to get a better view.

There is a difference between VIP treatment and a good dr giving good caring service.
If want VIP treatment then find other posh name clinic places better..

Hi, I am beginning my search for the best plastic surgery hospital or clinic for asian plastic surgery (cheekbone reduction, vline) where cost is not taken into consideration because a botched surgery can really ruin someone's life. Actors, celebrities or in general people with connections in the entertainment industry have much higher probability of having a nice result from a procedure because they have more access to the best surgeons and the hospital/surgeon will conduct the surgery with the mindset of achieving the best result. But, this isn't the case with the average person who wants to have plastic surgery and especially where cost is an issue. Some young adults ruined their lives because their surgeon didn't care enough about them and brushed them aside during consultations and rushing through operations. With that being said, is it possible to get the same sort of VIP treatment as the celebrities by paying a premium in Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan? If so, which hospital or clinic.

Also it would be really helpful those of you who have a greater understanding of the industry can recommend specific surgeons (could be from any country) who are the best in their practice, mainly for Cheekbone reduction and vline.

Like personally, I would rather be in debt and pay 2 or 3 times the cost of the procedure if the surgeon is really good and they really take their time to achieve the best result.

Thank you in advanced :heart:
I think Korea would be a good choice since doctors in Korea have the most experience and I think the most important thing is to not only research clinics a lot, but to have a good consultation with the doctor you will be proceeding the surgery with...using photos and words..