What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Special to @ksuromax thanks for posting never-ending photos of your black beauty - today I’m giving the burgundy The Pouch another try, and China Red Doggie is along for the ride. Even DH finds this bag interesting. I should have shown him the black, maybe I would have held on to it longer. This one is for sure not going ANYWHERE except out to dinner - LOL.

View attachment 4829675

View attachment 4829676
Love this bag, i may have to investigate....great color too!

Thank you sharing :hbeat: Your bags are gorgeous! I’m obsessed with your minis! I just saw a really cute on powered somewhere and now I’m thinking about it...
Lol, i am obsessed with minis too. I need more :lol: Too cute! Definitely very light carry days tho, a card case, phone, lipstick, and small keychain....

what color are you looking at? There is a darling purple pleated one on ebay....

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS and RT1
Oooh I don't see the purple one on ebay... maybe someone already grabbed it. Can you send a link?
Lol, i am obsessed with minis too. I need more :lol: Too cute! Definitely very light carry days tho, a card case, phone, lipstick, and small keychain....

what color are you looking at? There is a darling purple pleated one on ebay....

I was talking about the turquoise one on Poshmark. There's also a barolo-ish one on Posh as well.

• Love
Reactions: RT1