Chanel All Around Chain Bag - how are your bags holding up?

Jun 22, 2008
950D870A-257E-4A70-8765-BA832034CCDC.jpeg
So I am going back and forth with the All Around Chain bag. My SA told me that they have one more left and now I am undecided whether I should pull the trigger on it or not.

For those who own it - how are your All Around Chain bags holding up? Are the chains still intact?

My impression of it is that I wouldn’t have to worry about getting scuffs on the corners because they’re kind of protected by the chain links, am I right? Or are the chain links covering the corners more prone to damage?

I’d like to know your thoughts!

View attachment 4829402
So I am going back and forth with the All Around Chain bag. My SA told me that they have one more left and now I am undecided whether I should pull the trigger on it or not.

For those who own it - how are your All Around Chain bags holding up? Are the chains still intact?

My impression of it is that I wouldn’t have to worry about getting scuffs on the corners because they’re kind of protected by the chain links, am I right? Or are the chain links covering the corners more prone to damage?

I’d like to know your thoughts!

Hi! I am curious if you end up purchasing this bag? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the small size.