Which would you keep?!?

Definitely keep the speedy loloxlv! It’s such a unique bag, cute zipper charm, bigger than the nano speedy and smaller than the speedy 25, so it’s a perfect size. Also a limited edition, and not many people have it, so that’s a bonus. Perhaps buy the neonoe and see how you feel abt it, how it wears and suitS your lifestyle. Then look at the speedy lolxlv and see how you feel. If afterwards you still think it’s not for you then you can sell it. Someone will definitely buy it so will be easy to sell, but hard to buy. So think carefully! Good luck. Me myself wanted the buy but couldn’t get my hands on it. So would love it!

So I’m thinking of selling my LOL Speedy BB (never used) and purchasing the NeoNoe BB in indigo Epi. Which would you keep?

View attachment 4828969

View attachment 4828970
Depends on your style.
If you tend to have an understated classic style, then the Neonoe BB.
The LOL Speedy BB is more blingy.
It also depends on what and how you want to use the bag.
Is it an everyday bag?
A fun bag?

Reactions: LVFloridagirl
Depends on your style.
If you tend to have an understated classic style, then the Neonoe BB.
The LOL Speedy BB is more blingy.
It also depends on what and how you want to use the bag.
Is it an everyday bag?
A fun bag?
Good point... honestly, I’d like to be more trendy/blingy but I’m 45+ and may have missed the boat on that.? I tend to have a more classic/beachy vib. Neither would really serve as an everyday bag, at least not on work days. (Those lean towards a tote & small bag or PA tucked inside. I see a NF in my near future!) I could keep both, just feeling wasteful about that, especially if someone else would be in LOVE with the speedy the way I thought I’d be. I’ve only taken it out of the box for like a hot minute. :confused1:

Good point... honestly, I’d like to be more trendy/blingy but I’m 45+ and may have missed the boat on that.? I tend to have a more classic/beachy vib. Neither would really serve as an everyday bag, at least not on work days. (Those lean towards a tote & small bag or PA tucked inside. I see a NF in my near future!) I could keep both, just feeling wasteful about that, especially if someone else would be in LOVE with the speedy the way I thought I’d be. I’ve only taken it out of the box for like a hot minute. :confused1:
Age is just a number. Don’t worry abt it. As long as it suits your style and you love it then that’s all that matters. But I get the being wasteful part, coz you dont want it to sit there where you could use the money for something that you like better. Recently I sold a bag I was no longer using, so I can put the money towards another bag that I would love and enjoy more, so totally get it. Good luck with your devision. Do what is right for you and what makes you happy. Don’t do it just because everyone on the thread says so, or else you may regret it.

They’re both so darn cute. I’m not one to just “collect” bags so not sure if I should keep both. Decisions Decisions. :angel:

The choice will ultimately be yours so it’s a matter of personal preference and what will work best for you. Some may love the spaciousness of the bucket style and drawstring closure of the NoeNoe; others may favor a smaller (rarer size) version of the classic duffle Speedy style with the zipper closure.
It’s whatever you fancy.

(When I referred to the LOL Speedy as “LE”, I didn’t necessarily imply it should be a collection piece to sit unused. But rather, since only limited quantities of them were made, less likely you will see others carrying it.)

Good luck with your decision.
I love the NoeNoe style too and I’m hoping to get one eventually, but for now my LOL Speedy BB is putting a smile on my face these days :smile:
P.S. I am 45+ as well and I don’t give two hoots :biggrin:

The choice will ultimately be yours so it’s a matter of personal preference and what will work best for you. Some may love the spaciousness of the bucket style and drawstring closure of the NoeNoe; others may favor a smaller (rarer size) version of the classic duffle Speedy style with the zipper closure.
It’s whatever you fancy.

(When I referred to the LOL Speedy as “LE”, I didn’t necessarily imply it should be a collection piece to sit unused. But rather, since only limited quantities of them were made, less likely you will see others carrying it.)

Good luck with your decision.
I love the NoeNoe style too and I’m hoping to get one eventually, but for now my LOL Speedy BB is putting a smile on my face these days :smile:
P.S. I am 45+ as well and I don’t give two hoots :biggrin:
Thank you, these are good points! The Neonoe is the bb size so they look pretty similar as far as what they’ll hold, and I adore smaller bags also. Do you find it difficult to pair your lolSpeedybb with outfits? Perhaps in the winter months I’ll it go my style better..? I appreciate everyone’s 2-cents. :smile:

Thank you, these are good points! The Neonoe is the bb size so they look pretty similar as far as what they’ll hold, and I adore smaller bags also. Do you find it difficult to pair your lolSpeedybb with outfits? Perhaps in the winter months I’ll it go my style better..? I appreciate everyone’s 2-cents. :smile:

my wardrobe consists of mainly neutral colors so it’s not at all burdensome trying to find an outfit to complement the bag.
I think the LOL Speedy speaks for itself, so keeping the outfit simple (if I’m going to carry it that day) will offset the statement bag well, in my personal opinion.

also, I am looking forward to wearing the LOL Speedy all year round and don’t consider it a seasonal piece.

hope this helps.