Trouble going through airport from too much ps?

cj253

Aug 3, 2020
I've been considering getting my whole face done in Korea (des, rhino, vline) but one of my biggest worries was what if I'd look too different from my passport id and I'd get detained. I've still got a couple years to go to Korea since I've still got to save up money and covid and all but this question just bugs me late at night. I could try going for two trips but idk if I have enough money for it haha. Thoughts?

LOL this is so cute, in all honestly you’ll be completely fine. While there are instances they're rare and if you really need to, your clinic can provide documentation. I went through and I looked completely different, so don’t sweat too much about it (I’d be more worried about catching your flight on time!)

Reactions: cj253
Are you worried about leaving Seoul or immigration in your home country? I don`t think you`ll have any problem coz your fingerprints remain the same and most airports have iris scanners.

Reactions: cj253
lmao.. I just remembered Chinese women trying to fly back a week after numerous plastic surgeries in Seoul... haha as far as I know, you can ask some sort of a certificate that you proceeded plastic surgeries, so there should be no probs in the airport

Chinese airport workers can be downright rude, especially ones in BJ. I will prepare some documents just in case.