Second love or clou

RueHermes

Feb 20, 2016
I have a yellow gold original love (no diamonds). I’d like to buy either the white gold with diamonds original size love as a second to stack or the yellow or white gold with diamonds clou. I’m so confused. Which do I purchase. This will probably be my last Cartier bracelet so I need to decide. Thank you!

there is really no wrong or right answer as both bracelet you have mentioned are good choices. do you live near a cartier boutique? if so the best would be to go and try them on. otherwise try to find photos of similar stacks to help your decision.

They are both beautiful. For those that own both, do you find yourself reaching for a second love or clou more? Do you find a certain stack to give a more wow effect ? I don’t own a second yet so can’t provide pictures but if anyone is willing to share their pictures it would be much appreciated.

I have a yellow gold original love (no diamonds). I’d like to buy either the white gold with diamonds original size love as a second to stack or the yellow or white gold with diamonds clou. I’m so confused. Which do I purchase. This will probably be my last Cartier bracelet so I need to decide. Thank you!

YG diamonds JUC and YG original LOVE is the perfect combo imho. Tres chic!
I would never entertain JUC in WG because it then really looks like a nail your boyfriend makes in a garage.