Chanel Seasonal Flap

Hello!
I saw the video of this handbag "Fashion Therapy" from OxanaLV ? https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/AS1977B03446N7384/flap-bag-shiny-lambskin-gold-tone-metal/
I think it is a great everyday bag. Does anyone own this bag? will it be too big on 4'11"? Heavy? Please share your thoughts!!
Thank you very much!

Hi there, bumping this...

I also like this bag. Looks like a very casual flap. The chain seems quite substantial.
Anyone here purchased this? Anyone seen it in store in person?

Reactions: honolulu168
Hi there - I picked one of these up in black over the weekend (I posted a couple of extra pics in the August purchases thread).

9804AFFF-9813-4DA6-9214-6F849136B119.jpeg

I think the bag itself is a great size - I haven’t actually taken it out yet or filled it with anything but it’s not particularly heavy when empty even though the top chain is quite hefty and there’s load of space inside. Personally I love the style!

One thing I would say is that the strap is pretty long - I am 5ft9 and if I wear it cross body the top of the bag sits on my hip bone so it might be a little too long on someone more petite.

Last edited:
Hi there - I picked one of these up in black over the weekend (I posted a couple of extra pics in the August purchases thread).

View attachment 4815651

I think the bag itself is a great size - I haven’t actually taken it out yet or filled it with anything but it’s not particularly heavy when empty even though the top chain is quite hefty and there’s load of space inside. Personally I love the style!

One thing I would say is that the strap is pretty long - I am 5ft9 and if I wear it cross body the top of the bag sits on my hip bone so it might be a little too long on someone more petite.

oh! i looks so pretty in black.
kinda sad to know that strap is very long, i am 5' 2' i think it would look really awkward on me..

I also got this bag in the smaller size in the nude... I am in love I am 5ft4 and petite and therefore the chain is slightly too long. So I attached on each side of the chain on the inside of the bag a rubberband so it’s shorter. Now the length is perfect I have the small iPhone and it fits the back pocket. Such a great every day bag

I also got this bag in the smaller size in the nude... I am in love I am 5ft4 and petite and therefore the chain is slightly too long. So I attached on each side of the chain on the inside of the bag a rubberband so it’s shorter. Now the length is perfect I have the small iPhone and it fits the back pocket. Such a great every day bag
Do you mind posting pictures of your bag? Would love to see the nude version!

Hello!
I saw the video of this handbag "Fashion Therapy" from OxanaLV ? https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/AS1977B03446N7384/flap-bag-shiny-lambskin-gold-tone-metal/
I think it is a great everyday bag. Does anyone own this bag? will it be too big on 4'11"? Heavy? Please share your thoughts!!
Thank you very much!

Hi!
I just got mine in small size in shiny lambskin. It’s called dark pink but appears to be a medium dark red which is a perfect shade of red to me for fall/winter. I’m 5’3” and it fits me just right. It’s very soft, lightweight, roomy and can make a really good everyday bag. Hope this helps! 50C0E2A5-729B-478A-8646-E5E8832F3A59.jpeg

Hi!
I just got mine in small size in shiny lambskin. It’s called dark pink but appears to be a medium dark red which is a perfect shade of red to me for fall/winter. I’m 5’3” and it fits me just right. It’s very soft, lightweight, roomy and can make a really good everyday bag. Hope this helps! View attachment 4840419
I would love to see the mod shot wearing it crossbody. It’s growing on me.

Reactions: DamierEbene