Adding a second bracelet to my love YG, love, thin love or yuc? ?

Which is more classic/everyday?

• Thin love with diamonds

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Thin love without diamonds

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • JUC regular

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • JUC small/thin

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Regular love

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

shasha_83

Mar 5, 2010
Please help me decide my second bracelet from Cartier. I have a love bracelet YG in size16, my wrist is 15cm so I wish I had gone for size 17 when I bought mine a couple of years ago.
Which do you prefer to either stack or to wear separate?
If I go with a love bracelet I will probably go with a size 17. If it is a JUC I'm not sure yet if I will go with size 16 or 17. I won't go smaller.
Is the JUC as comfy as the love bracelet?

Please give me your best advice .

Please help me decide my second bracelet from Cartier. I have a love bracelet YG in size16, my wrist is 15cm so I wish I had gone for size 17 when I bought mine a couple of years ago.
If I go with a love bracelet I will probably go with a size 17. If it is a JUC I'm not sure yet if I will go with size 16 or 17. I won't go smaller.

With a wrist of 15 cm, you are right - you should have gone with a size 17 unfortunately. I’m glad you stated you would get your next LOVE in that size should you go that route.

The way I like to figure out the size of the JUC is working backwards from the proper size of the LOVE, and since you are 17 in the LOVE, size down one size for the JUC = 16 JUC.

As for choices, I’m not a fan of the JUC together with the LOVE so I would go for another LOVE or wear them separately on each arm! Guess I’m no help there!

Are you able to go to the boutique to try some of these pieces on?

I always thought I would add the reg JUC or a thin LoVe but when I tried both on i didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. On the other hand, I never thought about the thin JUC but when I tried it on I fell in love.

Reactions: Chaton
With a wrist of 15 cm, you are right - you should have gone with a size 17 unfortunately. I’m glad you stated you would get your next LOVE in that size should you go that route.

The way I like to figure out the size of the JUC is working backwards from the proper size of the LOVE, and since you are 17 in the LOVE, size down one size for the JUC = 16 JUC.

As for choices, I’m not a fan of the JUC together with the LOVE so I would go for another LOVE or wear them separately on each arm! Guess I’m no help there!

Thank you for your advice.
I happen to stumble upon another thread that said that u shouldn't mix sizes between Love bracelets. Is that something anyone else has heard of?

Are you able to go to the boutique to try some of these pieces on?

I always thought I would add the reg JUC or a thin LoVe but when I tried both on i didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. On the other hand, I never thought about the thin JUC but when I tried it on I fell in love.

I will go there next week and try them on. I hope I can decide in the boutique. I was there this week but just tried the regular and small JUC but not another LOVE.

Thank you for your advice.
I happen to stumble upon another thread that said that u shouldn't mix sizes between Love bracelets. Is that something anyone else has heard of?

The consensus on this forum is that you should stack with the same size for perfect alignment and so they don't overlap. I stack two Loves, and they are the same size. Considering your current situation and predicament, should you continue getting the same size even though you are unhappy with the fit? I don't think so although I have also read of one lady stating she is in the same situation as you are and decided to continue purchasing the same size Love because she had chosen the wrong one initially.

On the other hand, I have read of 1-2 ladies who do select different sizes as they say they like to place them at several different locations on their arm, but generally speaking most will get the same size for perfect stacking.

Some people sell their Love to repurchase the proper size, but of course it's at a loss of money unfortunately.

Reactions: scheurin
I have a YG Love size 18, and a regular size JUC, size 17. I adore the JUC, I wear love on one wrist, JUC on the other. I do love the love, but the JUC is just so gorgeous imo. Hope you find your perfect bracelet!

I was told by cartier never to mix up the same size (we are talking Love here of course). This will end up in massive scratching.

A strange thing happend to mine - which all the same sizes. One overtook one other. No idea why. Happened just once and I can still see the scratches caused by this.

The consensus on this forum is that you should stack with the same size for perfect alignment and so they don't overlap. I stack two Loves, and they are the same size. Considering your current situation and predicament, should you continue getting the same size even though you are unhappy with the fit? I don't think so although I have also read of one lady stating she is in the same situation as you are and decided to continue purchasing the same size Love because she had chosen the wrong one initially.

On the other hand, I have read of 1-2 ladies who do select different sizes as they say they like to place them at several different locations on their arm, but generally speaking most will get the same size for perfect stacking.

Some people sell their Love to repurchase the proper size, but of course it's at a loss of money unfortunately.

Thank you, that is what I thought too to not get another in the size that I'm not that happy about.
I don't think of selling the one I have, it still fits but not as roomy as I would like to have it.

I was told by cartier never to mix up the same size (we are talking Love here of course). This will end up in massive scratching.

A strange thing happend to mine - which all the same sizes. One overtook one other. No idea why. Happened just once and I can still see the scratches caused by this.
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good to know. I will see what the boutique here will say about the sizes, if it ok to choose different or not.

Would you wear a different metal on your other wrist? I like to stack one color (PG) on one wrist, and WG on my other (so it matches my watches). That way you can wear whatever other jewelry you'd like and still match the hardware on your purse/belt/other jewelry.

Would you wear a different metal on your other wrist? I like to stack one color (PG) on one wrist, and WG on my other (so it matches my watches). That way you can wear whatever other jewelry you'd like and still match the hardware on your purse/belt/other jewelry.

I think that’s fine :smile:

I wear a YG Love bracelet on my right hand but my earrings, engagement ring & wedding band are WG.

I don’t wear a watch at the moment but if I did, it would probably be in stainless steel.

This is how my 16 LOVE fits.

15981673397308925801551708788043.jpg

Reactions: scheurin