Opinion on this Chanel Maxi CF?

how tall are you? I just got a maxi double flat in Caviar preloved. I am always scared that it will be too big, but in reality i think it is a very functional size... and think it just look big in the small bag trends right now.

I drive everywhere... so i may be biased on the weight, but I think it's not too bad.

how tall are you? I just got a maxi double flat in Caviar preloved. I am always scared that it will be too big, but in reality i think it is a very functional size... and think it just look big in the small bag trends right now.

I drive everywhere... so i may be biased on the weight, but I think it's not too bad.
Yes i know for sure I don't want a mini or small bag, I do like the look of M/L & jumbos! I'm 5ft7 so I am quite tall, my LV neverfull in MM looks absolutely fine on me.
What are your thoughts on this colour? It seems to be a nice dark grey

Yes I was thinking of going to try in in store, I'd be definitely happy with a jumbo but I know maxi is quite big
What do you think of the colour/price?
Thanks! :smile:

if you need a large bag, go for the jumbo! I personally picked a M/L because even the jumbo was too big for my frame. If it’s a bag you will use everyday choose a dark color like black or blue. I think that’s a good price for a maxi, but we would need more information. For example, the year, the quality of the leather, the strap, the bottom (to see if it says), etc.

if you need a large bag, go for the jumbo! I personally picked a M/L because even the jumbo was too big for my frame. If it’s a bag you will use everyday choose a dark color like black or blue. I think that’s a good price for a maxi, but we would need more information. For example, the year, the quality of the leather, the strap, the bottom (to see if it says), etc.

Ah I see- I'm 5ft7 and so I'm not put off by a big bag but I'm not sure exactly how big this would be compared to a jumbo! It seems to be a fairly dark grey here but I think I'd have to see it in person perhaps
Its a 2010 bag
These are a few more pics

20200819_152213.jpg

20200819_152221.jpg

20200819_152228.jpg

Yes i know for sure I don't want a mini or small bag, I do like the look of M/L & jumbos! I'm 5ft7 so I am quite tall, my LV neverfull in MM looks absolutely fine on me.
What are your thoughts on this colour? It seems to be a nice dark grey
I am 5'7 also! I think it's a good size bag and does not overwhelm me.
I LOVE the taupe grey. I have similar color in glazed calf pearly lady flap bag fm 2011. the only thing is that you may just need to "baby" it a little bit more bc of the lambskin.

I am 5'7 also! I think it's a good size bag and does not overwhelm me.
I LOVE the taupe grey. I have similar color in glazed calf pearly lady flap bag fm 2011. the only thing is that you may just need to "baby" it a little bit more bc of the lambskin.

Oh that's good to hear! Thank you!
Oh thats lovely, have you noticed any sagging at the bottom?
Yes lambskin is quite precious but I am quite careful with my bags...
I'm between this or a Lady Dior!