New bag - missing controllato card?

cece123

Jul 6, 2020
Hi all! I purchased an Ophidia mini bucket bag earlier today and am absolutely obsessed with it but while packing up the box and receipt for storage, I noticed the “controllato” card that normally comes with the bag is missing?

I also noticed a few other small details - the dust bag has a few snags in it already (definitely not from me as I’ve had it less than 24 hours) and my first name is misspelled on my receipt.

I have no doubt this is an authentic bag since I bought it from a Gucci store, but is it worth it to go back and ask for the controllato card / new dust bag and to correct the spelling of my name? I don’t want to be annoying but these little details do somewhat put a damper on my excitement.

I would. You pay enough that it should be perfect. But that’s just my opinion!
Yes why not- especially as you bought it from the store brand new
Thank you both! I’ll call and go back today - I wasn’t sure if I was nitpicking too much over minor issues but you’re both so right, for the money spent, I should be allowed to want all the details to be just right. Thank you again!

Reactions: AMRV89
If you're making a special trip and it will cost you to go back to the store maybe just take pics, email your SA and get them to change the spelling of your name and send you the con card and new dust bag.
Thank you for the tip! I live within walking distance to my local store (a dangerous perk!) so I ended up just going back in but definitely good to know for the future!