Avoid The Face Dental

I honestly can't understand how a clinic can have dozens of positive reviews and then some extremely negative,i wonder if its the patient or the clinic that actually has the problem
Surgeries are inherently risky, no surgeon can have 100% success rate no matter how skillful he is, just like even the most successful football team in the world cannot win every game. Humans are prone to mistakes as well.

Also just like how there are fake positive reviews created by the clinic staff, there could be fake negative reviews created by competitors as well.

I haven’t proceeded anything yet , but went through few consultations when was in Seoul last year . I’m now planning a surgery but waiting when the crisis with COVID19 gets better . So, from my consultation experience , Banobagi is good enough , but when I was there it was too crowded and I had to wait for way too long and no attention from their staff , so I just imagined the after care and decided like naaah! I also visited TDF and really liked about it everything , the stuff was nice and doctor was friendly . ID I excluded after seeing some really bad reviews.. I also visited Regen and they were pretty much okay . . I liked the way their Dr. Oh explained my case and liked solutions he suggested. And I also met a surgeon from GNG but it didn’t even worth it to write about him here . . . ugh… So , all in all I personally have 2 places in mind for the moment – TFD and Regen but probably will go with Regen’s Dr . Oh . Hope it helps

Reactions: showledger2
I haven’t proceeded anything yet , but went through few consultations when was in Seoul last year . I’m now planning a surgery but waiting when the crisis with COVID19 gets better . So, from my consultation experience , Banobagi is good enough , but when I was there it was too crowded and I had to wait for way too long and no attention from their staff , so I just imagined the after care and decided like naaah! I also visited TDF and really liked about it everything , the stuff was nice and doctor was friendly . ID I excluded after seeing some really bad reviews.. I also visited Regen and they were pretty much okay . . I liked the way their Dr. Oh explained my case and liked solutions he suggested. And I also met a surgeon from GNG but it didn’t even worth it to write about him here . . . ugh… So , all in all I personally have 2 places in mind for the moment – TFD and Regen but probably will go with Regen’s Dr . Oh . Hope it helps
thanks so much for all this info! about Dr. Oh from Regen from what i know his license was suspended https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/dr-oh-from-regen-suspended-proof-dr-lee-regen-suspended.1027305/. currently eu is my 1st choice :smile:

Reactions: kakoa
For vline or twojaw ?

Saw this post by a Sweden patient about her botched v-line on realself. Here's the link https://www.realself.com/review/line-surgery-dreams-crushed-dr. I know every clinic has their own bad reviews but this alarmed me since it was so drastic and recently posted. I want to have v-line/genioplasty in the future. I'm really on my last decent clinic which is Banobagi. I know it's on the blacklist here but it's the only clinic which has the least bad reviews and on realself it's flooded with only good reviews. Still can't decide about ID since it's such a gamble. someone help me please. If you have any suggestion about clinics who are good with the surgeries that I want pls let me know.
TBH I think V-line and DJS surgeries are a gamble at any clinic. Take RS reviews with a grain of salt, most reviews are from clinic staff. If you are having reservations don't do it, remember V-Line & DJS are irreversible so if you end up with botched results it is almost impossible to find a surgeon who can do a revision.

TBH I think V-line and DJS surgeries are a gamble at any clinic. Take RS reviews with a grain of salt, most reviews are from clinic staff. If you are having reservations don't do it, remember V-Line & DJS are irreversible so if you end up with botched results it is almost impossible to find a surgeon who can do a revision.

Custom jaw implants

I understand that surgeons are humans, therefore can make mistakes. What I don’t understand is the level of failure.

For example, if I ordered soft-boiled egg in a restaurant, I expect the egg to be soft-boiled. Sure, sometimes the egg is fresher/older, and there can be variations in the final product, but the yolk should generally be translucent and the white should be cooked. I would never expect the eggs to be ultra-hard boiled with green edge, or so undercooked that the whites are runny. Some after photos I’ve seen are so bad that it’s comparable to a microwaved egg that exploded. It’s hard for me to believe that the same doctor performed such operation.

I understand that surgeons are humans, therefore can make mistakes. What I don’t understand is the level of failure.

For example, if I ordered soft-boiled egg in a restaurant, I expect the egg to be soft-boiled. Sure, sometimes the egg is fresher/older, and there can be variations in the final product, but the yolk should generally be translucent and the white should be cooked. I would never expect the eggs to be ultra-hard boiled with green edge, or so undercooked that the whites are runny. Some after photos I’ve seen are so bad that it’s comparable to a microwaved egg that exploded. It’s hard for me to believe that the same doctor performed such operation.
I think the analogy is not fair because performing a surgery is way more complicated than cooking an egg, esp given that each patient is different and adaptation might be required.

It also depends on the condition of the surgeon on that day. A good driver can drive relatively well when he's in good condition, but if he's drunk or very tired he could easily make a stupid mistake that would never be made in normal times and cause a disastrous accident.

I think the analogy is not fair because performing a surgery is way more complicated than cooking an egg, esp given that each patient is different and adaptation might be required.

It also depends on the condition of the surgeon on that day. A good driver can drive relatively well when he's in good condition, but if he's drunk or very tired he could easily make a stupid mistake that would never be made in normal times and cause a disastrous accident.

I think it’s because the industry is so unregulated. I come from a family full of medical doctors (none of them are PS) and they can legally perform PS (ex DES etc), despite the fact that they’ve never done it. Some surgeries are so simple and routine, if you do it as your vocation.

I think our definition of being botched is a bit different. What I mean by *****ed is very severe, not just aesthetically displeasing, but might even cause functional issues. For example, I don’t consider the famous Chinese patient from JW “botched.” Unsatisfactory, absolutely, but not botched. But I consider 2 other chinese women on the same show utterly botched. I can’t remember their names but their photos are floating on internet.

C
I think it’s because the industry is so unregulated. I come from a family full of medical doctors (none of them are PS) and they can legally perform PS (ex DES etc), despite the fact that they’ve never done it. Some surgeries are so simple and routine, if you do it as your vocation.

I think our definition of being botched is a bit different. What I mean by *****ed is very severe, not just aesthetically displeasing, but might even cause functional issues. For example, I don’t consider the famous Chinese patient from JW “botched.” Unsatisfactory, absolutely, but not botched. But I consider 2 other chinese women on the same show utterly botched. I can’t remember their names but their photos are floating on internet.
What “famous” patient is that? Do you maybe have a link?

C

What “famous” patient is that? Do you maybe have a link?

You can just google Chinese patient sue JW plastic surgery and you will see pics. All 3 went on a TV show, but only 1 girl had it done at JW. To be honest, that girl had a type of face that is very difficult to improve to begin with (odd balance). 2 other girls were very pretty to begin with and one of them got her nose botched to the level that it’s unfixable. She is stuck with a nose that doesn’t belong on anyone’s face. I can understand why she is suicidal and that’s why I feel anxiety about going under the knife.

Saw this as well and its really making me wary. Usually he has nothing but good reviews. He can be conservative on facial contouring but safety takes priority. And none of his patients have nerve damage as far as Im aware. The review was a splash of cold water.

:lol: :lol: This is one of the funniest posts I have seen on PF. This happens alot in clinics that use shadow surgeons like ID, GNG where you consult with the skilled surgeon but during surgery they swap him out for a less experienced one. Also some surgeons are too aggressive, cut off too much bone which ends up in a disaster.

Reactions: opensesame