Desperately searching for a Mulberry?????

Hiya all,

It’s my 40th at the end of the month and hoping to treat myself to a lovely Mulberry, so I’m on the search for a Double Zip Bays in black. It’s going to be my everyday bag so has to be the large size. There are 2 on eBay at the mo but they are a bit out of my budget unfortunately :sad:

Hiya all,

It’s my 40th at the end of the month and hoping to treat myself to a lovely Mulberry, so I’m on the search for a Double Zip Bays in black. It’s going to be my everyday bag so has to be the large size. There are 2 on eBay at the mo but they are a bit out of my budget unfortunately :sad:

Here's one for a really good price on Vestiaire Collective! If the condition is a little worn, you can always send it off to a bag spa company :biggrin:

Reactions: Lianne.e

Here's one for a really good price on Vestiaire Collective! If the condition is a little worn, you can always send it off to a bag spa company :biggrin:

Thank you very much for thinking of me when you saw the sale. I missed it unfortunately ☹, it sold really quickly! I’m in love with one on eBay, but it’s £965 and I can’t do it, not on a preloved unfortunately, the other one is £1200 The search continues...

I’m after a Mulberry belted Bayswater shoulder in black with silver hardware- the older style one (pic attached!). If anybody has one they’d like to sell or consider an exchange please do let me know! Thanks all

Attachments

• 1E81EA10-137F-47CA-90C3-C05B3E848E16.png
    1E81EA10-137F-47CA-90C3-C05B3E848E16.png
    577.2 KB · Views: 12
I’m after a Mulberry belted Bayswater shoulder in black with silver hardware- the older style one (pic attached!). If anybody has one they’d like to sell or consider an exchange please do let me know! Thanks all
That’s a a shame I have one but gold hardware and a Mustard one too. Not sure hardware colour. Gave it to my daughter. X

Hey all

I’m looking for a small Bayswater satchel i Hot Fuchsia (or pink as they often call it).
They pop up from time to time and there is one ebay now, but it is croc and I want glossy goat.

Please let me know if you spot one! ☺️

Hello! I'm looking for a Mulberry Tenby in oak leather if anyone sees one or has one to sell. Must be in the UK and 100% authentic in good condition please! ( I don't do Facebook so cannot check out their selling sites!)
I sold my midnight navy one years ago and now with a change of lifestyle etc I'm regretting it, but would prefer the oak colourway!
Thank you and Happy Spring
G x