Which purse are you waiting/monitoring/hoping will go on sale before you buy?

The 2 bags are cute and very similar--would you get both or are you just waiting for whichever goes on sale??

I'm waiting on the Tory Burch Soft Fleming shoulder bags to go on sale this Autumn/Winter. The brand is quickly becoming way too expensive for my accessories budget just as I started to get into it., so I will only buy on sale. Since the resale market for contemporary brands is not that good, I am trying to avoid spending so much on styles I may tire of (and want to resell to break even).

The 2 bags are cute and very similar--would you get both or are you just waiting for whichever goes on sale??

I'm waiting on the Tory Burch Soft Fleming shoulder bags to go on sale this Autumn/Winter. The brand is quickly becoming way too expensive for my accessories budget just as I started to get into it., so I will only buy on sale. Since the resale market for contemporary brands is not that good, I am trying to avoid spending so much on styles I may tire of (and want to resell to break even).

I’m favoring the D &G one. It was love at first sight on both, but putting them next to one another D &G stands out. Maybe I’ll get a different color for each lol

i noticed Tory is increasing prices! im loving Coach’s recent revival and luckily they go on sale a lot and super affordable.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
The D&G is adorable! If it's a choice between the two, I definitely vote for it.

There are a couple Chanel bags I'd love, if they ever go on sale at one of the big department stores, or The Webster. But more likely have to wait until they show up on the resale sites.clutch-black1.jpgclutch-black2.jpgdrawstring-bag-2.jpgdrawstring-bag-1.jpg

OMG I'm the official stalker! I can stalk a bag, watch, wallet, just about anything for ages until I see it for a price (or more like sales %) I want to pay/that I can justify. I think the longest time I've stalked a bag was over 4 years.:giggle:

I was stalking one piece since early last spring, until I pulled the trigger 2 days ago. I have been looking at Liebeskind Alita backpack in Taupe for the longest time, basically for as long as it's been on the market. It has been on sale for a few times, but the sales have been around -20% which is too little for my taste. I managed to find it for almost -40% and I immediately pulled the trigger. It meets all my needs for a sleek city backpack that I can use for work trips and free time.
1597505835724.png

....and now I’m also stalking the Bvlgari Serpenti ‍♀ I don’t even know where is a dependable place to buy it pre loved since who can really authenticate it.

View attachment 4820426
I wonder why FP doesn't sell Bulgari pre-loved online--or is there just no market, very few people reselling to consignment shops? I wonder where all the YouTubers who get these bags sell them?

Reactions: Sparkletastic
....and now I’m also stalking the Bvlgari Serpenti ‍♀ I don’t even know where is a dependable place to buy it pre loved since who can really authenticate it.

View attachment 4820426
I wonder why FP doesn't sell Bulgari pre-loved online--or is there just no market, very few people reselling to consignment shops? I wonder where all the YouTubers who get these bags sell them?
I’m a lover of the Bulgarian Serpenti bags but not enough to pay full price either. I have the same issue, how to buy preloved. No one can authenticate and a quick google search shows TONS of fakes.

If I ever buy one, likely it will have to be from the boutique.

Reactions: dpgyrl026
I feel like it’s not a high volume high interest to warrant it. We don’t even have a dedicated subforum for it. I’ve only seen it on Poshmark and that place looks shady AF.