My first Birkin and my pacifier is here!

Jan 31, 2007
After losing my sleep for several nights, my first Birkin and my ‘pacifier’, B30 Black Novillo & Shiny Nilo Croc, just arrived today! I’m over the moon right now!

I’ve been buying H items on and off for the last 10 years including bracelet, scarves, shawls, garden party, Evelyn and jypsiere, from different stores in different countries, but didn’t feel that I was quite ready for B/K and the H game until last year, when I decided to start building a relationship with my local store. It has been a bumpy and quite discouraging journey so far. I thought that as long as I’m willing to spend across categories and buy often I can easily get my dream bags, but I was apparently wrong.

Long story short, spent over $10k last year and didn’t get a single offer. And my wishlist was quite open minded btw. I was frustrated and getting impatient, so I decided to get a diamond watch at the beginning of the year. That got me a k32 offer in a not very popular color but at that point I was content to even get an offer so I took it. Since then I’ve spent way more than a quota bag and have yet to get a Birkin offer and I started to have dreams about Birkin...

So I decided to look into the reseller market and get something right away as a ‘pacifier’. I know I wanted something in brand new and pristine condition. I followed several reputable reseller sites for weeks and couldn’t take my mind off this one. After some really dramatic events, it finally arrived and it’s prettier than I had expected. I am so in love and can’t wait to bring it out for a ride. And I hope That my H luck will turn around with this gorgeous bag.

Thank you so much for letting me share!DA85220C-69A3-4B01-A38D-FCC2F7DBBA12.jpeg9174AC1E-C61D-45EF-ACB8-4AD5A56F07DB.jpegE29CC1DE-1F65-4E9F-8405-0EA118540B80.jpegFC40A06F-38AB-4DB2-944B-8FBB8720F383.jpeg48A7A751-1E9D-4F25-8CFE-3E2FB14797CE.jpeg8BBC8CB1-CEF1-43E0-9CCD-9ACA2D25990C.jpeg

After losing my sleep for several nights, my first Birkin and my ‘pacifier’, B30 Black Novillo & Shiny Nilo Croc, just arrived today! I’m over the moon right now!

I’ve been buying H items on and off for the last 10 years including bracelet, scarves, shawls, garden party, Evelyn and jypsiere, from different stores in different countries, but didn’t feel that I was quite ready for B/K and the H game until last year, when I decided to start building a relationship with my local store. It has been a bumpy and quite discouraging journey so far. I thought that as long as I’m willing to spend across categories and buy often I can easily get my dream bags, but I was apparently wrong.

Long story short, spent over $10k last year and didn’t get a single offer. And my wishlist was quite open minded btw. I was frustrated and getting impatient, so I decided to get a diamond watch at the beginning of the year. That got me a k32 offer in a not very popular color but at that point I was content to even get an offer so I took it. Since then I’ve spent way more than a quota bag and have yet to get a Birkin offer and I started to have dreams about Birkin...

So I decided to look into the reseller market and get something right away as a ‘pacifier’. I know I wanted something in brand new and pristine condition. I followed several reputable reseller sites for weeks and couldn’t take my mind off this one. After some really dramatic events, it finally arrived and it’s prettier than I had expected. I am so in love and can’t wait to bring it out for a ride. And I hope That my H luck will turn around with this gorgeous bag.

Thank you so much for letting me share!View attachment 4820023View attachment 4820024View attachment 4820025View attachment 4820026View attachment 4820027View attachment 4820028

She's gorgeous, congrats!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Wow, amazing combination! Congrats and enjoy!!

Thank you so much for letting me share!View attachment 4820023View attachment 4820024View attachment 4820025View attachment 4820026View attachment 4820027View attachment 4820028

Reactions: RT1