LV Key Pouch Crease

esming

Jul 22, 2020
I just received the monogram key pouch today from online order, but I noticed it has a crease. I can feel a dent on the inside where the crease is located.

I’m not sure if I should return it and see if they have other ones in store or if I should keep it because it’s pretty hard to get.411E017A-3F76-4EC0-ADE0-3B1CD5716912.jpeg9523B47C-056C-4811-9C9E-0A94A785B0DF.jpeg

Personally i will return. I went to store yesterday and they only have one stock(DE) and it looks like it gone thru something from the shipping. I pay for the quality so i'm not going to settle esp I know that this will bother me. Goodluck!

If it bothers you, return it. I had one like that and the crease never did go away. I ended up giving it to my daughter, because she said the crease didn't bother her and I bought myself another one.

I received one with a crease and stuffed it for a few days and the crease did go down a lot. Was told it happens sometimes when shipped. Ended up returning it because of stitching issues and partly because I could still see the crease. Did you think about calling CS for an exchange? That way they secure another one for you so you don’t have to stalk the site.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I would call customer service, like Destiny757 recommended, and initiate an exchange.

Boy have these key pouches been hard to find! I stalked the DA version for weeks online, then finally decided to wait in line (forever!) at one of my two local LVs and see if they had one. I got lucky, but was reminded of how much even these tiny items cost!

Since the nature of the key pouch is that flat items, like cards and money, are stored in it, it doesn't have the chance to expand much and possibly work the crease out. You could be stuck with it, unless you overstuff it. And even then, it might remain. Just my opinion :smile: