Fingerprints symbol

Hello
What is the fingerprint symbol that appears on the bottom right of the page?
I’ve noticed it since today only

View attachment 4818715

I believe this is part of Apple Safari's Fingerprinting Defense feature. It blocks advertisers from following you around and creating a fingerprint to determine your preferences, browsing history and such.

It's a GDPR consent preferences panel shown to users who live in countries governed by the GDPR. I address this blow:

Last edited:
Reactions: maryg1 and limom
I keep seeing this too. It only appears on this site and keeps popping up every time I move onto a different page. I can’t get rid of it and it is making this site unusable.

Thank you!
I keep seeing this too. It only appears on this site and keeps popping up every time I move onto a different page. I can’t get rid of it and it is making this site unusable.

Actually, this is a GDPR consent box that shows to users who live in countries governed by GDPR. You can read more about it here.

The fingerprint icon allows you to open a consent dialogue box where you can manage your consent. I am not sure if it's persistent once you set your preferences, I inquired with our ad network provider to see how we can disable it or at least make it be non-persistent.

Actually, this is a GDPR consent box that shows to users who live in countries governed by GDPR. You can read more about it here.

The fingerprint icon allows you to open a consent dialogue box where you can manage your consent. I am not sure if it's persistent once you set your preferences, I inquired with our ad network provider to see how we can disable it or at least make it be non-persistent.

Thank you for your reply - much appreciated!