First chanel bag..?

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
hi guys,,
i wasnt interested in chanel bag untill recently.

ive been buying lv and gucci /ysl bags
i like them a lot too but then i always end up selling them after 1 year o even a few years later

after selling my lv montagine gm & Pm noir empreinte leather &lv galliera & i would have some money for a new chanel bag..
(gucci marmont velvet camera bag also.. im considering .even though i love love the bag but since its velvet , i havent really used it..-,-;; but since it is
so beautiful so im kinda hesitant if i should sell or not)

so,,, as i want to get a new bag, and first chanel bag i would love have some boutique experience..
but obvisouly double flap is too expensive..so i wouldnt buy that one new..(for my budget has to be preloved vintage chanel double flap)

i ve been checking the chanel website but i honestly have no idea which one..the reason i decided to sell lv pm was because it was smaller than i think
and currently i only own Ysl mini lou in black and prada messsanger bag , lv PA mono,, lv murakami multicolores pochette. = these are the ones i use continuously absolutely love them all.. and use everyday.

i realized then i dont have any medium-big bag but since big leather bags are heavy
and i prefer small big but that can fit essentials...but then i already have small bags.. haha so..

which one would you recommend? in chanel which bags are not heavy , good prc and fits more than essentials? and still can wear many many years..?
i appreciate all your recommendations.. thank you

Reactions: terinicola
WOC only fits essentials but it’s budget friendly and beautiful. Sometimes the resell classic flaps are priced similarly to a brand new one so if you are considering the classic flap you may want to consider new. Maybe look at a small instead of m/l I’ve heard they are similar in terms of what they can fit. If you’re open to styles outside of the classic flap look at the trendy cc or the coco handle

Reactions: keegs18 and MahaM
WOC only fits essentials but it’s budget friendly and beautiful. Sometimes the resell classic flaps are priced similarly to a brand new one so if you are considering the classic flap you may want to consider new. Maybe look at a small instead of m/l I’ve heard they are similar in terms of what they can fit. If you’re open to styles outside of the classic flap look at the trendy cc or the coco handle

HI !! woc would be good too. my outfit style is not so feminine mostly just casual but sometimes formal but with pants
i also think trendy cc or coco handle is pretty. thanks for your recoomendations

Not sure how you feel about the 19 but that is a great bag from what I have heard. A lot of people seem to be able to wear it casually & dress it up as well! I personally am picking up the 19 today so I haven’t had much experience with it.

I have the coco in mini and I absolutely love it. I think this would be a great choice or even the trendy! A WOC is great but you can only carry a few items.

keep us posted on what you decide! A first Chanel purchase is special & exciting! ❣️

Not sure how you feel about the 19 but that is a great bag from what I have heard. A lot of people seem to be able to wear it casually & dress it up as well! I personally am picking up the 19 today so I haven’t had much experience with it.

I have the coco in mini and I absolutely love it. I think this would be a great choice or even the trendy! A WOC is great but you can only carry a few items.

keep us posted on what you decide! A first Chanel purchase is special & exciting! ❣

hi!! did you pickup your chanel 19? i like chanel 19 as well, how do you like so far?

Reactions: Vanessa924
If you need something medium size, I’d go for small (or medium) coco handle or gabrielle or 19 flap Have fun deciding!

hi!! thanks for reply,went to boutique and tried coco handle and didnt like it...really handle got me off ...

and i tried the rectangular mini lamb and classic medium & jumbo in caviar..i really loved those..................
(i used to think that those were super feminen, but SA recommended and tried them on..wow! amazing!)

i also tried BA and..somehow i didnt like it. it look cute but something didnt feel right T_T.......

now i am between rectangular mini & cf medium or jumbo...

for seasonal bags, i also liked these as well.(photo attached)

IMG_1911.PNG

IMG_1913.PNG

IMG_1914.PNG

hi!! did you pickup your chanel 19? i like chanel 19 as well, how do you like so far?

Hello! Yes I did I love it so much that I’m thinking about getting it in another color! It is truly amazing I love how I can use it as an everyday bag! I am now reaching for this bag & my mini reissue more than my classic flaps! Also love how it fits everything that I need since with my classic flaps I tend to get annoyed taking things in & out

24CA41FD-147A-4FA8-8FAE-A510B0416B72.jpeg

Hello! Yes I did I love it so much that I’m thinking about getting it in another color! It is truly amazing I love how I can use it as an everyday bag! I am now reaching for this bag & my mini reissue more than my classic flaps! Also love how it fits everything that I need since with my classic flaps I tend to get annoyed taking things in & out

View attachment 4818102

wow such a beautiful color omg! is it small or medium?
i also saw green color it was so stunning!!!

Reactions: Vanessa924
wow such a beautiful color omg! is it small or medium?
i also saw green color it was so stunning!!!

Thank you, this is the small :smile:
I saw the beige & I thought that I would choose that over the white but it was too yellow for my liking unfortunately :sad:
Yes I agree the green color is truly stunning!!! Have you seen the new purple for 20B? It is such a pretty shade of purple & I am not even a fan of purple all that much haha

Reactions: elenachoe
hi!! thanks for reply,went to boutique and tried coco handle and didnt like it...really handle got me off ...

and i tried the rectangular mini lamb and classic medium & jumbo in caviar..i really loved those..................
(i used to think that those were super feminen, but SA recommended and tried them on..wow! amazing!)

i also tried BA and..somehow i didnt like it. it look cute but something didnt feel right T_T.......

now i am between rectangular mini & cf medium or jumbo...

for seasonal bags, i also liked these as well.(photo attached)

View attachment 4818099

View attachment 4818100

View attachment 4818101
If you loved the classic flaps then that’s the one - just choose the size that fits your needs. I don’t like any of the seasonal you posted. I get tired of those quite easily, but that’s just me.
Take your time, try them on and enjoy!

Reactions: elenachoe
Thank you, this is the small :smile:
I saw the beige & I thought that I would choose that over the white but it was too yellow for my liking unfortunately :sad:
Yes I agree the green color is truly stunning!!! Have you seen the new purple for 20B? It is such a pretty shade of purple & I am not even a fan of purple all that much haha
Oh i havent seen the purple!!
I find chanel bags the colors are to die for really❤️

If you loved the classic flaps then that’s the one - just choose the size that fits your needs. I don’t like any of the seasonal you posted. I get tired of those quite easily, but that’s just me.
Take your time, try them on and enjoy!

yea i get it i change my mind too. Often so if i dont get classic design i might regret anyway i will sure checkthese bags taking my time! Thank you!!