Chanel Lady Pearly Flap

Lambert

Apr 8, 2017
Hi there!
Anyone know about or have a Chanel Lady Pearly Flap? I did some searches here, you tube and Google. I was only able to find those for sale. No real reviews :sad:

I'm just curious, as I'm not knowledgeable about Chanel. If anyone can give general info, value,, or reviews.

Thanks!

Reactions: baghagg
Which one are you exactly looking for?

i m not an expert on the older season chanel,but i think they are released back in 2011/12?

i got this one at a local consignment and when i did my research i know there are couple different styles out there

B1A9DE6C-257D-4D0A-9D77-0D34BA5C4AD7.jpeg

Which one are you exactly looking for?

i m not an expert on the older season chanel,but i think they are released back in 2011/12?

i got this one at a local consignment and when i did my research i know there are couple different styles out there

View attachment 4817648

hi! Thanks for responding!

I found this one... its purple caviar leather but the photo looks darker... I guess they don't make them anymore? Do you this this style was either copied by or Chanel copied the Gucci Marmont flap? I think it retailed around 3k. I bought it for 1800.
20200813_082109.jpg

I had one and I was in love with it until I put all my stuff in it - it folded in at the top with the weight due to the way i the bag is designed (there was no "support" for lack of a better word in the flap part, and the way the grommets were placed vs the chain), so I had no choice but to return it. I really tried to make it work as I was crazy about it! I got the impression the boutique knew about this design flaw as they never gave me a problem with the refund..

Screenshot_20200813-103615_Instagram.jpg

I had one and I was in love with it until I put all my stuff in it - it folded in at the top with the weight due to the way i the bag is designed (there was no "support" for lack of a better word in the flap part, and the way the grommets were placed vs the chain), so I had no choice but to return it. I really tried to make it work as I was crazy about it! I got the impression the boutique knew about this design flaw as they never gave me a problem with the refund..

View attachment 4817734
Yea the fold at top is the main thing it bothers me with that bag... i got mine at a steal and it’s my throw around chanel bag, so i don’t mind it so much... if i paid full price i would feel the same way as you

Last edited:

View attachment 4817734
That is a shame about the flap. My variety is different than yours. the flap hasn't collapsed. maybe it will?

Yea the fold at tip is the main thing it bothers me with that bag... i got mine at a steal and it’s my throw away chanel bag, so i don’t mind it so much... if i paid full price i would feel the same way as you

Good for you!
so nice to have a throw away chanel bag!
This is my first. I thought the price seemed good (more in my price range than new or even used boy bag or traditional flaps) and its in perfect condition.