FENDI Kan U OR GIVENCHY Antigona❓⁉️❓

love_ki_kai

Aug 7, 2020
Hi Everyone!

Can I have your opinion between these 2 beautiful bags. I am debating which one to keep. I try to buy 1 high end bag each year and I am recently waiting this week to see both in person.

I dont have both of these brands yet and it is the ❣️FENDI Kan U White/Beige in medium size AND the ❣️GIVENCHY Antigona in Croc Embossed in Small Size.

Please let me know pros and cons of each if you have any of this 2 bag.

Thank You!

9CE228EF-7678-41D2-BCDA-9DC15837AEE5.jpegAD2D3C92-140D-43BE-AAE7-2CF688686376.jpeg

I bought the Givenchy Mini Antigona in the cognac-colored croc embossed leather earlier this year and I love it sooooo much. I also have an Antigona in the small size and like that one as well, though I don't use it nearly as much. If it were me, I'd 1000% go with the Antigona. It's classic yet edgy, it's the perfect neutral, and the croc embossing adds even more luxury.

Thank you for your advice!! I know in my heart that I’ll go with this Givenchy Antigona. Also, ive never seen a Cognac-embossed Antigona. Mind if you post a picture of it? I’d really love to see one. Tia!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Reactions: mspsu16
I bought the Givenchy Mini Antigona in the cognac-colored croc embossed leather earlier this year and I love it sooooo much. I also have an Antigona in the small size and like that one as well, though I don't use it nearly as much. If it were me, I'd 1000% go with the Antigona. It's classic yet edgy, it's the perfect neutral, and the croc embossing adds even more luxury.

I 100% agree - of those two bags, I'd go with the Antigona. It's a gorgeous bag in smooth leather, but the croc embossing makes it really a special piece. Hope you love your bag!

Thank you for your advice!! I know in my heart that I’ll go with this Givenchy Antigona. Also, ive never seen a Cognac-embossed Antigona. Mind if you post a picture of it? I’d really love to see one. Tia!♥♥♥♥
Sure, no problem! She's a real gem. Definitely one of the bags I'll use the most in the fall/winter. I snagged it in January or early February either from Farfetch or directly from one of their affiliated boutiques and I got an insane deal. Gotta love a great sale haha!
IMG_2070.jpg

omggggggg!
its beautiful! id probably choose that color than my black if i saw it lol!!!! it is a gem! I like mini too but the only options i have is this Small Croc or Mini in Pale Beige-yellow, I can only keep one unfortunately ‍♀

3F51B3B3-5BDD-464C-BE3F-CC01CCA918E8.jpeg

omggggggg!
its beautiful! id probably choose that color than my black if i saw it lol!!!! it is a gem! I like mini too but the only options i have is this Small Croc or Mini in Pale Beige-yellow, I can only keep one unfortunately ‍♀

View attachment 4817875
The small is a great size too. I have the small in black & white stripe and then the mini croc. The small is great for work and the mini is great for everyday (for me at least.....I don't carry a lot of stuff in my bags). I think you'd make the "right" choice going with the small black croc. With the gold hardware it looks so luxurious and it's great year-round. As much as I love the look of light-colored bags, they give me so much anxiety when it comes to upkeep and I already baby my bags wayyyyy too much haha.