NeoNoe what color?

Jun 11, 2009
Hello all! I currently have a neonoe in black epi. I really love that bag and want to add another one to my collection. Can’t decide between a monogram version or another epi one. I love the Rose Ballerine combo. Is that a year round color combo or only to be carried in spring/summer? What other color combo in epi would you recommend? Love the Poppy combo too. I dress in mostly neutral colors. Open to all suggestions :biggrin:

TIA!

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi I like the black/mono combo a lot. However, where I live I have seen a lot of the rose ballerine and I like that it reads as a light colored neutral with the monogram. I think the poppy would also go well with a neutral wardrobe to add a pop of color. Since you already have a epi one, I would say go for one of the mono's for more variety.

Hi I like the black/mono combo a lot. However, where I live I have seen a lot of the rose ballerine and I like that it reads as a light colored neutral with the monogram. I think the poppy would also go well with a neutral wardrobe to add a pop of color. Since you already have a epi one, I would say go for one of the mono's for more variety.

Thanks for your thoughts. Funny, I never used to like pink especially light pink. But over the past year or so I've been obsessed with it. All shades of pink. I love the way the rose ballerine or rose poudre looks against monogram. There's something amazing about that combo.

I think you should go for mono since you already have an epi one. I have the neonoe in mono/noir and I think it's a really timeless combo. I've also got the Surene in mono/caramel and I absolutely love that colour combo as they pair so well together and have a kind of reverse-mono look to me, whilst sticking to the classic canvas. If you wear a lot of light coloured neutrals the rose poudre might be best for you though since it would pair with outfits nicely and look a bit brighter.