10 Year Wedding Anniversary Reveal!!!

Shopgirl1996

Live Laugh Love
Apr 11, 2015
Yesterday we went to the Tiffany store where we had to wait in line for 40 minutes (with the kids :whut:) to get in, but it was worth it! (lol) :biggrin: Once inside, I got paired with a lovely SA who showed me several pieces...not rushing me once. (Though I do wish I had the luxury to just browse the store by myself, so I could get a glimpse of everything on display :graucho:. But I guess those days are gone with the current COVID-19 situation.) I was originally interested in the small diamond circle necklace, but I ended up going in a totally different direction. I tried on a diamond pave and then a turquoise Schlumberger Egg pendant. They were beautiful. I think those would look best on a longer chain about 20 inches or more. Then we moved on to the Paper Flowers collection. I would have never picked out these necklaces to try on for myself, so I'm so happy my SA is such a good listener/observer. I was so surprised how much I liked them on me. (I've seen the ads when the Paper Flowers collection first came out, but it just never appealed to me. I think the high price point is what scared me off.) I was interested in rose gold, so everything I tried on was in rose gold. I tried on 2 sizes in the open flower diamond pendant. Beautiful! Though I liked how the smaller size looked on me better. The larger size was a definite statement piece and would be more difficult for me to wear daily. I tried on the flower pendant in the all diamond pave version and the one with 2 pave diamond petals and 1 plain gold petal. I much preferred the all diamond pave flower pendant. I also tried on the Firefly pendant in the mini and small sizes in all diamonds. (Somehow, I missed out on seeing the Firefly pendants with the different gem stones that were on display, but my daughter saw them and said they were "really cool". I viewed them online when I got home, and I am glad I still liked the all diamond version more. lol) Both sizes were beautiful, but surprisingly my husband preferred the small version. So it came down to 3 necklaces to choose from. I was so excited that I got to choose from the all diamond pave flower pendant (0.26 ctw), the open flower diamond pendant (0.06 ctw), and the small firefly pendant (0.24 ct for the center diamond and 0.12 ctw for the pave diamond wings). When I put on all 3 necklaces to compare, I decided to remove the open flower pendant from the running. It was hardest to choose between the all pave diamond flower and the small Firefly pendants. When I asked my husband for his opinion, he said it was totally my choice. I wish I could get both! :drool: I had to ask my daughter to help me make the final decision. Without hesitation, she picked the Firefly necklace!

So, without further ado, here is my new Tiffany Paper Flowers Firefly necklace my wonderful husband has gifted to me for our 10 year wedding anniversary this year!!!:love::loveeyes::yahoo::hbeat:

Thank you for reading and letting me share!

C010D289-D9FB-41EC-A6AA-7BE77E354D1F_1_201_a.jpegB0E40DE7-D9BA-4851-9C64-D4130F117C4C_1_201_a.jpeg

Yesterday we went to the Tiffany store where we had to wait in line for 40 minutes (with the kids :whut:) to get in, but it was worth it! (lol) :biggrin: Once inside, I got paired with a lovely SA who showed me several pieces...not rushing me once. (Though I do wish I had the luxury to just browse the store by myself, so I could get a glimpse of everything on display :graucho:. But I guess those days are gone with the current COVID-19 situation.) I was originally interested in the small diamond circle necklace, but I ended up going in a totally different direction. I tried on a diamond pave and then a turquoise Schlumberger Egg pendant. They were beautiful. I think those would look best on a longer chain about 20 inches or more. Then we moved on to the Paper Flowers collection. I would have never picked out these necklaces to try on for myself, so I'm so happy my SA is such a good listener/observer. I was so surprised how much I liked them on me. (I've seen the ads when the Paper Flowers collection first came out, but it just never appealed to me. I think the high price point is what scared me off.) I was interested in rose gold, so everything I tried on was in rose gold. I tried on 2 sizes in the open flower diamond pendant. Beautiful! Though I liked how the smaller size looked on me better. The larger size was a definite statement piece and would be more difficult for me to wear daily. I tried on the flower pendant in the all diamond pave version and the one with 2 pave diamond petals and 1 plain gold petal. I much preferred the all diamond pave flower pendant. I also tried on the Firefly pendant in the mini and small sizes in all diamonds. (Somehow, I missed out on seeing the Firefly pendants with the different gem stones that were on display, but my daughter saw them and said they were "really cool". I viewed them online when I got home, and I am glad I still liked the all diamond version more. lol) Both sizes were beautiful, but surprisingly my husband preferred the small version. So it came down to 3 necklaces to choose from. I was so excited that I got to choose from the all diamond pave flower pendant (0.26 ctw), the open flower diamond pendant (0.06 ctw), and the small firefly pendant (0.24 ct for the center diamond and 0.12 ctw for the pave diamond wings). When I put on all 3 necklaces to compare, I decided to remove the open flower pendant from the running. It was hardest to choose between the all pave diamond flower and the small Firefly pendants. When I asked my husband for his opinion, he said it was totally my choice. I wish I could get both! :drool: I had to ask my daughter to help me make the final decision. Without hesitation, she picked the Firefly necklace!

So, without further ado, here is my new Tiffany Paper Flowers Firefly necklace my wonderful husband has gifted to me for our 10 year wedding anniversary this year!!!:love::loveeyes::yahoo::hbeat:

View attachment 4814186View attachment 4814187
Congratulations on your anniversary! You selected a gorgeous pendant made all the more special with input from your daughter. What a special memory for everyone! Wear it in good health.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996

Happy Anniversary! The necklace looks amazing on you! Great choice!

You had me on the edge of my seat reading your post and I gotta admit I was hoping for the firefly so when I got to the part where your daughter unhesitatingly chose it I was so happy!
What a great story and it looks fabulous!!

• Love
Thank you so much!!!:heart:
Beautiful choice! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! The necklace looks amazing on you! Great choice!
I love it on you, great choice and happy anniversary!
Looks perfect on you. Many congratulations on your anniversary.
Congratulations!! So beautiful!

Reactions: Loubishoetopia
You had me on the edge of my seat reading your post and I gotta admit I was hoping for the firefly so when I got to the part where your daughter unhesitatingly chose it I was so happy!
What a great story and it looks fabulous!!

Thank you so much! :biggrin: Do you have any pieces from the Paper Flowers collection?

Congratulations on your anniversary! Beautiful! You can easily pair this with any outfit, but most importantly, it is meaningful for you.