Louis Vuitton balmoral pleated heels

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Are these still around--is ebay the only place to really find them? If anyone has seen them at a consignment store or somewhere in a 35 or 35.5, even 36 (if they run small) please let me know =)

BTW-on ebay--how much has people seem them go for in the past couple weeks/month period?

I just sold mine, kitten heels in red color, size 39 or 39.5 and I think eBay is the only place you can find it. Balmoral released first or before 2005 anyway I remember KArenKooper.com has 1 pair, try to find it there and I eyeing on eBay, size 35 or 35.5 is the easier to find on eBay :smile:

Actually, I just sold mine but I still have the pics, below ;)

BalmoralRedcopy.jpg

BalmoralRedsidecopy.jpg

I have a pair of the pumps in pink and I think they run true to size. However, if you're not used to 4 inch heels, they are very painful! I wore them to a wedding where I did minimal walking, but my feet were still killing me by the end of the night!

^^ me neither. I'm 170 cm and with heels would be WAY taller than my boyfriend. I used to wear heels like they were comfortable slippers but ever since dating my boyfriend two or so years ago I stopped and now I can't go back to heels :Push: Wore 4-inch heels to work once. BIG MISTAKE. Luckily I brought along a pair of flats with me, lol!