Keep or return? Help!

Do I keep or return this one?

View attachment 4812871
I don’t understand either... Why are you hesitating when you already bought it? The time to question is before, not after you paid for it.

Anyway, my rule is if I have to ask, the answer is always to return. If I’m smitten by it, I don’t need any affirmation. Good luck deciding. It’s gorgeous, btw!

I don’t understand either... Why are you hesitating when you already bought it? The time to question is before, not after you paid for it.

Anyway, my rule is if I have to ask, the answer is always to return. If I’m smitten by it, I don’t need any affirmation. Good luck deciding. It’s gorgeous, btw!
These responses are so strange. It’s from Fashionphile so I opened the box and just wanted some reassurance. Have you guys never made a purchase and felt a bit of buyers remorse/needed some help justifying? It’s just a fun question - didn’t realize it seemed to suggest that I needed people to school me on how to shop

It’s very cute, but if you are having second thoughts return—Chanel is too expensive to sit in the closet unused! I was considering getting this one but I’m too nervous about getting a white bag from Chanel Incase it gets dirty

Reactions: earthygirl
These responses are so strange. It’s from Fashionphile so I opened the box and just wanted some reassurance. Have you guys never made a purchase and felt a bit of buyers remorse/needed some help justifying? It’s just a fun question - didn’t realize it seemed to suggest that I needed people to school me on how to shop

Okay, but, in fairness, we didn’t know you wanted reassurance or needed help justifying it. You just said: “do I keep or return it?” and I, for one, was confused so I sought clarification. For all I knew, you got it as a gift and didn’t love it or you were asking because you thought the CC’s were crooked or who knew.

I don’t think anyone was trying to school you on how to shop.

Hope you are happy with it now.