Bag 24/24

Eyya

Jun 11, 2017
Hello to all! I ask for help in making a decision. I have long wanted to buy a green bag, for example, Halzan, Evelyn, Saut. I called the Hermes boutique to see if any of these bags were in stock. But in stock there is only a bag 24-24 color Bamboo 29cm. I booked it. But now I doubt if I need her? It almost doubles my spending limit on a bag. For this money, plus a little, I can buy Kelly. Although Kelly is not offered to me. Do you think it's worth buying a 24 bag or giving it up? Will it be ugly before CO if I refuse to buy? May I ask about the availability of Kelly if I give up 24? Sorry for the silly questions, but this is my first experience of shopping for a bag in a boutique. I bought bags, shoes, textiles online, and only shoes and scarves in the boutique. Sorry for my English! Thanks for the help!

I think your second guessing is valid as I would not spend the money on a 24/24 if what I really wanted was a Kelly. It’s an expensive bag with a not great resale value so don’t buy it if you don’t love it. And if you aren’t going to buy it, tell them ASAP so that they don’t pass over other interested parties. Just tell them you appreciate the offer but you’ve thought it over and would prefer a green X,Y, or Z. As long as you continue to shop with your SA, it shouldn’t have any negative effect.

I think your second guessing is valid as I would not spend the money on a 24/24 if what I really wanted was a Kelly. It’s an expensive bag with a not great resale value so don’t buy it if you don’t love it. And if you aren’t going to buy it, tell them ASAP so that they don’t pass over other interested parties. Just tell them you appreciate the offer but you’ve thought it over and would prefer a green X,Y, or Z. As long as you continue to shop with your SA, it shouldn’t have any negative effect.
Thanks a lot for your advice! Yes, I will definitely call the boutique in the morning and refuse to buy. I want to buy and enjoy the purchase, and in this case I will be disappointed, first of all, with myself that I do not defend my desires. Do you think I can ask about Kelly? Or would it be ugly?

Thanks a lot for your advice! Yes, I will definitely call the boutique in the morning and refuse to buy. I want to buy and enjoy the purchase, and in this case I will be disappointed, first of all, with myself that I do not defend my desires. Do you think I can ask about Kelly? Or would it be ugly?
You can always ask, just be polite and not demanding. Your client profile (ie your spend rate in the physical store only) is what will likely determine the response. If it were me, I would call in the morning and say you’ve changed your mind about the 24/24 as you’d “prefer a Halzan, Evelyne, or Kelly” and leave it at that. If your SA is keen to offer you a kelly, she will take the bait at this point and if not, I’d not push farther until your next in store visit/purchase. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Eyya
I have learned over time there is no need to "settle".. H bags are huge investments & you should have your
dream bag that makes your heart sing.
If you want the Kelly... wait for it.. you will be glad you did & be fully satisfied..

• Love
Reactions: Eyya