Would you buy a backup bag/color?

When you say back up bag...do you mean EXACT...like same size or just same leather? Like I could see you buying a GE Mattie now...but no need for another GE MAB....maybe GE MAM?? I don't think I would buy the same EXACT bag of any of my bags...although I wouldn't mind a stamped Sage MAB!!! :love:

Reactions: Shelby33
When you say back up bag...do you mean EXACT...like same size or just same leather? Like I could see you buying a GE Mattie now...but no need for another GE MAB....maybe GE MAM?? I don't think I would buy the same EXACT bag of any of my bags...although I wouldn't mind a stamped Sage MAB!!! :love:
It can be exact bag, or exact leather!

Yes, but then I tend to give them to my Mom or other family members as gifts bc I tend to feel guilty about hoarding stuff :smile:
I have some I may give to family members, just because they are not used enough, but I won't give up either of my emeralds!

• Love
Reactions: 880
i have been considering buying a second love bag. i have the burgundy color with the black chain interwoven into it, i bought it off ebay so i am not certain of the exact color. but there are others and i just can't get enough of that bag. to me knowing how heartbroken i would be if anything were to happen to it combined with how often i use it and the price of it, i feel buying a backup wouldn't be crazy. i haven't yet! but i definitely might.

Yes absolutely I would if I love something so much, so that I’d have another if the first one wore out or whatever. I know I’d be sorry if I didn’t have it anymore. I have bought doubles of a few clothes items, like a top that I absolutely loved on me, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to find it again years later. I have to really love it though since I wouldn’t get doubles of everything. I have duplicates of a few of my things and glad I do. :tup:

Last edited:
If the lifespan of something is up, I'm over and done with it. I do buy duplicates in other colours. I for example love my love and have it in black shw, dusty pink shw and dark gray with black hardware. Same bag but very different styles.

This always reminds me of the meme with the girl and the nailpolish saying that they are not the same but similair. To me, these bags are not the same and I might need to look for bagaholics anonymous now :biggrin::lol:

On topic, because I have multiples I hardly wear anything out. So there's no need for back ups. And if a bag ever gets worn out, I'd rather replace it with another model or colour. My style is mostly the same but I do like to diversify.