what sites are there......

***WARNING***

I have visited the ********* site and have looked at their Gucci bags. I also have checked out their ebay listings. But I'd NOT suggest buying from them since their Gucci bags look off to me.

I just want to warn my fellow Gucci lovers to be careful when buying from online stores or ebay, get it authenticate before purchasing if possible.​

***NO FAKES at the Purse Forum***

***WARNING***

I have visited the UnusalThreads site and have looked at their Gucci bags. I also have checked out their ebay listings. But I'd NOT suggest buying from them since their Gucci bags look off to me.

I just want to warn my fellow Gucci lovers to be careful when buying from online stores or ebay, get it authenticate before purchasing if possible.​

***NO FAKES at the Purse Forum***

I agree if you are going to buy from somewhere besides Gucci, Saks or NM I would get it authenticated before purchasing if possible there are way to many fakes out there.

^I think there used to be something like that but it was removed. It would be easy for a fake bag seller or competitor to put a good seller's name on the list. The best way is to just post listings you are interested in under Authenticate this.