BF surprised me with a Diamond JUC, also some questions regarding comfort !!

mriss

May 19, 2019
Hello everyone. My bf took me to vegas last year for my birthday and I obviously went into cartier duhh!! Anyways I absoluyely fell in love with the RG JUC ring with diamonds. And 8 months later he completely surprised me with it and I am floored. It is the most beautiful ring and I couldnt be happier. One thing, when I tried it on I was comfortable with a 56 on my middle finger. Which was surprising cause my thing Love ring with one diamond is a 56 and I wear it on my ring finger. Im scared its too tight. Its easy to get on and off. But if I try to put it on when I wake up (my fingers swell in my sleep) I cant get it past my knuckle no matter how hard I try. I live in a fairly cold climate (northern canada). But am scared because of the diamonds, it will dig into me. Was wondering if anyone else has any experience.
I was planning on exchanging it, but I have called 3 times in the last week and they keep telling me they will send me a return shipping label (my bf lost the one that comes in the box) and I still havent received it. Its been a week now, and im quite disappointed. I just wanna wear it and am almost to the point where I just want to keep it. So I am wondering if anyone else found the diamonds uncomfortable or not ?? Also here are some photos, cause its so effing beautiful, mind my hands, I have a very industrial job. At which I wear my love ring every single day and it has held up phenomenally.IMG_1208.jpegIMG_1209.jpgIMG_1210.jpg

I would exchange it ... I totally know the feeling of wanting to wear something now, but I’d hold out for the best fit. If you can’t get it over your knuckle sometimes now I think a larger size would be better (also most of us get larger as we age, unfortunately!)

Reactions: Tote Ali
Yes definitely exchange it. I had same issue with my JUC ring, diamonds were digging into my skin and was very irritating coz the size was tight on me.

I would exchange it ... I totally know the feeling of wanting to wear something now, but I’d hold out for the best fit. If you can’t get it over your knuckle sometimes now I think a larger size would be better (also most of us get larger as we age, unfortunately!)
Ahh yes, you are right. I didnt even think about farther into the future. The aging thing, you are so correct. Thank you