Best Leather cleaner product

Hi guys. Picking up a second hand for the wife. I was wondering what you would use to clean this stain. I'm a guy and don't want to make it worse. I might take it to my local cobbler. I believe its a cream colored calf skin.
1596230522069.png

start with cotton pad and water, and then move up to different cleaners.
that looks like a coated leather, so hopefully the grime is on the surface and wipes off.

an alternative is Gum Eraser

in general, i normally clean my bags with cadillac boot & show leather lotion, it normally brings out the shine.. as for stains i really am wary now after an incident :shocked:
tried to remove a pen mark on my bag with some hairspray and cotton bud (as recommended on the internet), ended up having a faded spot on my bag! i'm heartbroken! so i guess i cant tell you how to remove the stain.. but i can tell you what NOT to do! :-s
any chance anyone here knows what is the best leather dye i can restore the faded spot with?

in general, i normally clean my bags with cadillac boot & show leather lotion, it normally brings out the shine.. as for stains i really am wary now after an incident :shocked:
tried to remove a pen mark on my bag with some hairspray and cotton bud (as recommended on the internet), ended up having a faded spot on my bag! i'm heartbroken! so i guess i cant tell you how to remove the stain.. but i can tell you what NOT to do! :-s
any chance anyone here knows what is the best leather dye i can restore the faded spot with?
Tarrago is good, and you may not need to dye it. Try their shoe creams, they come in a million colors and are available on Amazon. Much easier than dye.

Reactions: muchstuff