New here! I want to surprise my sister!

MomLovesWine27

Aug 4, 2020
Good day to all, I heard about the purse forum from a girlfriend of mine and I can see why she loves it so much lol. I figured I could use some help. I would love to surprise my younger sister for her 30th birthday coming August 29 with a new Louis Vuitton bag. A few times I have seen her scrolling on the website and after being able to take a peak at her wish list, I see two available: **Multi Pochette with the Kaki strap and the **Palm Springs Mini Monogram. She has raved about these two as she loves both but I guess my question is: how hard are both to get? It says they're currently sold out online, so what step can I take in to surprising her with either or? Also.. when my brother in law had asked her which one she loves more she was having a hard time saying she doesn't know. So i'm sure either one would be great. Any preference on either two and why?

Good day to all, I heard about the purse forum from a girlfriend of mine and I can see why she loves it so much lol. I figured I could use some help. I would love to surprise my younger sister for her 30th birthday coming August 29 with a new Louis Vuitton bag. A few times I have seen her scrolling on the website and after being able to take a peak at her wish list, I see two available: **Multi Pochette with the Kaki strap and the **Palm Springs Mini Monogram. She has raved about these two as she loves both but I guess my question is: how hard are both to get? It says they're currently sold out online, so what step can I take in to surprising her with either or? Also.. when my brother in law had asked her which one she loves more she was having a hard time saying she doesn't know. So i'm sure either one would be great. Any preference on either two and why?
I did own the Multi-Pochette in Kaki in fact and although I love the look of the bag and its versatility, right now it doesn't work for my mom lifestyle. It doesn't carry much, but it pops up more online than the Palm Springs Mini Mono! I currently own the Palm Springs Mini in Mono and love it so much. It is small but packs a punch, and it also can be worn in different ways, plus the treated leather is a bonus for sure. I guess it depends on her preference if she carries just bare essentials or wants something that will carry a decent amount! Both are great bags IMO, but I love my Palm Springs Mini! I haven't seen it pop up as often as the MPA though, so that's something to think about.

Honestly they are both hard to get. So I would say get whichever one you can get your hands on. :lol: Check out the "what are you stalking today thread" and they post when items are add to cart online.

The Multi-pochette has popped up a few times recently, so you might get that one more easily. Very smart to start your hunt early. Good luck!

Reactions: Zoffen